Hey Alpha Skip Ahead ring customers! Today’s Xbox Insider Release Notes highlight the most recent fixes, identified challenges, and options coming to your console. Beginning at two:00 p.m. PT currently, customers will obtain the most recent 2004 Xbox One particular program update (develop: RS_XBOX_RELEASE_200419008.1207.191024-2300). Maintain reading for much more information.
Program Update Facts:
- OS version released: RS_XBOX_RELEASE_200419008.1207.191024-2300
- Offered: two:00 p.m. PT – October 28, 2019
- Mandatory: three:00 a.m. PT – October 29, 2019
My Games & Apps
When you uninstall a title from your collection, you will now obtain a notification if the game is aspect of a Group or Content material Block on the dashboard and provide to get rid of the pins or content material block when you delete the title.
Fixes for Alpha Skip Ahead
We’ve heard your feedback, and we’re content to announce the following fixes have been implemented for this 2004 develop:
- Different updates to appropriately reflect nearby languages across the console.
Recognized Difficulties for Alpha Skip Ahead
We realize some challenges have been listed in preceding Xbox Insider Release Notes. These challenges are not getting ignored, but it will take Xbox engineers much more time to discover a option. We appreciate your patience at this time!
- Customers who have Dolby Atmos enabled and console show settings set to 120hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) are experiencing loss of Dolby Atmos audio in some conditions.Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or reduced.
- Customers are unable to full the setup for Dolby Atmos in the app and the app is not recognizing Dolby Atmos headphonesNote: This is an situation with the Dolby Access app and the app developers are conscious and investigating.
My Games & Apps
- Customers have reported seeing an “Xbox Events” app in their collection.Note: This app will be utilized to experiment with a new Events encounter to showcase in-game events. We’ll have much more to share when the function is prepared for Preview.
- Some customers are reporting that the Gold/Game Pass button in the Guide is not responding.
- Some customers may possibly see a distinctive Shop icon on the dashboard than what generally seems.
- Some customers may possibly see their content material blocks reset randomly through the experiment.
My Games & Apps
- Uninstalling a title (game/app) fails for some customers with the error message “Something Went Wrong”. We are conscious of this and investigating.
- In some cases customers may possibly encounter the incorrect Profile colour when powering on the console.
Are you not seeing your situation listed above? Make positive to use Report a issue to retain us informed of your situation. We may possibly not be capable to respond to every person, but the information we’ll collect is important to acquiring a resolution.
Find out much more about feedback and how every ring is differentiated in the following hyperlinks:
For much more information and facts relating to the Xbox Insider System stick to us on Twitter and join the neighborhood subreddit for help and updates. Maintain an eye on future Xbox Insider Release Notes for much more information and facts relating to your Xbox One particular Update Preview ring!