Iceberg Interactive is preparing two video games for a Computer release this Thanksgiving: Nevertheless There and Headsnatchers. Each have a comedic theme, even though with the initially one particular, it is not apparent at initially.
In Nevertheless There, you play as Karl, an astronaut who lives in isolation on his space lighthouse. Every day he gets up and he performs his monotonous duties. Why is he there, why did he take this job, and what’s in his previous? You will discover out as you discover the lighthouse, resolve puzzles, and communicate with Gorky, the lighthouse AI. Nevertheless There is created by Ghost Shark Games.
- Preserve your space lighthouse by solving brain-bending puzzles and finishing your day-to-day tasks. Urine may possibly be involved.
- Respond to emergency scenarios, take crucial choices though you unravel the emotional story of Karl’s previous.
- Engage in hilarious conversations with Gorky, the station’s AI.
- Confront complicated troubles, such as depression and grief, in the deeply immersive narrative.
- Soak up the nostalgia with beautiful retro graphics and visuals.
Now for Headsnatchers….it is specifically what it says on the tin, a game exactly where you need to snatch heads. It is a crazy celebration game for up to 4 players…grab your friends’ heads off their bodies and do nasty factors with them, like kick them in a football game or flush them down a toilet. But do not get caught oneself, or the identical fate will befall YOUR noggin! There are more than 100 heads to decide on from, and if none of them speak to you, you can develop your personal head utilizing the effectively-named “Headitor.”
Headsnatchers is reside now in Early Access type, but the finalized version is coming quickly. Appear for each it and Nevertheless There later this fall.