Madden NFL 20 game update 1.17 is out there, verify out the patch notes below and let us know what you are seeing.
- Basic stability and connectivity improvements
- Updated Ravens field art
- Fixed an challenge causing all players from a downloaded Draft Class file to seem as ‘Early 1st Rounder’ in the ‘Scout College Players’ tileDEV NOTE: Players will only see this repair when importing a new file or re-importing the very same draft class file. The repair activates when the import is processed, so current leagues will have to make positive to import just before it will take impact.
- Fixed an challenge causing leagues’ injury records to be deleted when toggling off the Pre-Current Injury league setting in the course of the season this selection is now only out there in the course of league creation
- Fixed an challenge with the menu when making a new Cloud Franchise league, working with Genuine-Life Rosters, and navigating the Select Week menu
- Enhanced ‘Advance Week’ loading instances in Offline leagues when the league has a number of characters
- Fixed an challenge in multi-user leagues exactly where menus would persist when yet another user sophisticated the week
- Added a warning for coaches about save-settings when switching among Offense and Defense in the Auto-Subs menu
- Updated players that are “Last Chance” (players that will enter No cost Agency the following week if not re-signed) to now be listed as ‘0’ years remaining in the Group Salaries menu
- Fixed an challenge in the Trade Center menu, producing TE’s & WR’s now show stats for ‘Receptions’ and ‘Receiving Yards’ HB’s now show ’Rushing Touchdowns’ and ‘Rushing Yards’
- Fixed an challenge causing the ‘retire’ text to say ‘Undrafted’ when the Face of the Franchise: QB1 user was reduce from the group
- Several commentary updates
- Updated Buccaneers Defensive Beginning Lineup presentation to reflect three-four defense rather than four-three
- Updated coach tip for the ball carrier ‘Give-Up’ mechanic
- Re-introduced stumbling for ball carriers in distinct scenariosDEV NOTE: We have re-enabled the functionality that causes ball carriers to stumble when operating into website traffic in distinct scenarios. We have isolated stumbling to scenarios exactly where they are important but will continue to monitor and take feedback about extra scenarios that may possibly demand ball carrier stumbles.
- Tuning to decrease the frequency of ‘auto-broken’ tackles vs. AI-controlled and user-controlled defenders when working with conservative tackle on Competitive game styleDEV NOTE:This tuning will considerably reduce the frequency of ratings-primarily based broken tackles on Competitive game style, with an even reduced likelihood of a broken if the conservative tackle is getting performed by a user-controlled defender. Conservative tackles can be employed by way of the mechanic and/or by operating into the ball carrier to initiate a tackle interaction.
- Tuning to avert ‘auto-broken’ tackles when the ball carrier is working with the cover-ball mechanic on Competitive game style (excluding hit-sticks)
- Tuning to avert the ball carrier from retaining best speed whilst working with the cover-ball mechanic on Competitive game style
- Added functionality to receiver Zone skills ‘Rac ’em Up,’ ‘Double Me,’ and ‘Max Security’ so that they will beat the press vs. man coverage when in the zone
- Tuning to slightly enhance block-shed speed for the ‘Run Stuffer’ Zone capacity when in the zone
- Tuning to decrease scenarios exactly where AI-controlled players are permitted to result in fumbles on Competitive game style (excluding vs. scrambling QB’s)DEV NOTE: Primarily based on player feedback, Madden players have expressed that AI-controlled defenders can have also significantly of an effect on the outcome of games when they can result in fumbles as regularly as user-controlled defenders. This tuning transform will considerably reduce the possibilities of AI-defenders forcing fumbles on competitive game style, but does NOT apply when tackling scrambling QB’s.
- Fixed an challenge that prevented the offense from snapping the ball with a player in motion whilst the defense was resetting the play
- Fixed an challenge permitting inaccurate sky kickoffs close to the sideline to be regularly recovered by the kicking groupDEV NOTE: This has come to be identified in the neighborhood as the ‘Scum Kick.’ This repair will force kickoffs that are extremely inaccurate to sail out of bounds.
- Tuning to repair an challenge with Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger’s brief & medium pass animations to the left
- Fixed an challenge occasionally causing a player to freeze on the ground just after obtaining tackled by the feet
- Fixed an challenge permitting an AI-controlled defender to make an interception vs. the ‘Gambler’ capacity in a distinct multi-player catch scenario
- Fixed an challenge occasionally causing the kickoff animation to misalign in the course of an onside-kick try by an AI-controlled group
- Fixed an challenge causing the coach-cam play-art to show incorrectly on Sturdy Open Slot Zone Alert Bubble
- Fixed an challenge causing a missed handoff when working with an audible to Finish About plays
- Tuning to boost pass major down on slant routes
Ultimate Group Updates
- Added functionality for players to get currency refunds for Superstar Skills, Zone Skills and ChemistryDEV NOTE: All Superstar Skills, Zone Skills, and Chemistry will be eligible for a 90% refund at all instances. Players can pick out to manually go and refund person skills/chemistries or the refund will occur automatically when downgrading an item. Soon after refunding, the capacity/chemistry will have to have to be bought once again really should you pick out to re-equip it.
- Added functionality to avert points from improperly getting awarded in distinct Residence Guidelines when a penalty is committed
- Updates to MUT Draft Coach RoundAn extra Coach Round has been added at the finish of the draft, with the selection to pick out a new playbook.Select 1 of three playbooks in the initially Coach Round, then have the selection to pick out a new playbook from three NEW alternatives in final coach round, for a total of six playbook selections.Increases likelihood of obtaining a certain playbook from 9.38% to 18.75%
- Player Likeness update for MUT Legend Rob Gronkowski
- Player Likeness update for MUT Legend Calvin Johnson, Jr.
- Snoop Dogg added as an Icon to the Superstar: KO Draft PoolDEV NOTE: Snoop Dogg joins the Superstar KO fray as a Legendary Wide Receiver. He can not wait to prove himself on the field, but it begs the query: What occurred to Coach Snoop?
- Added Legendary players added to the Superstar: KO Draft PoolTE Rob GronkowskiWR Randy MossWR Terrell OwensLB Ray Lewis
- Added Superstars added to the Superstar: KO Draft PoolChiefs DT Chris JonesPackers CB Jaire AlexanderVikings RB Dalvin Cook
- Added Presentation has been added to the Superstar: KO StadiumNew cameras and beauty shotsGroup coach added to stage for winning group celebration
New X-Aspects Players:
- Vikings RB Dalvin Cook, replacing Chargers RB Melvin GordonX-Aspect: 1st 1 No costSuperstar Skills: Juke Box, Inside Zone Guru
Packers CB Jaire Alexander, replacing Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger
- X-Aspect: ShutdownSuperstar Skills: Man-Up, Acrobat
Chiefs DT Chris Jones, replacing Panthers QB Cam Newton
- X-Aspect: FearmongerSuperstar Skills: Energy Move Specialist, Below Stress
Updated Superstar Players:
Rams WR Cooper Kupp – Cross Route Specialist
Titans S Kevin Byard – Choose Artist
Buccaneers OLB Shaquil Barrett – Edge Rush Elite
Packers DT Kenny Clark – Inside Stuff
Falcons MLB Deion Jones – Lurker
Chargers RB Melvin Gordon, downgraded from X-Aspect to Superstar – Juke Box
Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger, downgraded from X-Aspect to Superstar – Sleight of Hand
Downgraded Superstar & X-Aspect players, no longer equipped with any skills:
- Cowboys MLB Leighton Vander Esch
- Panthers QB Cam Newton
- Vikings WR Stefon Diggs
- Saints CB Marshon Lattimore
- Bears RB Tarik Cohen
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield
DEV NOTE: Superstar X-Aspect reshuffling is portion of our ongoing continuous improvement strategy to maintain the rosters and players as up-to-date as achievable with the events of the NFL season. These updates will apply to Front Finish rosters for On the internet head-to-head games. The re-shuffles will NOT effect current Franchise leagues, as these leagues are currently in progress with their personal efficiency progression/regression and will not apply to new Franchise leagues developed with the ‘Pre-Season Roster’ selection.
New X-Aspect Zone Skills:
Protective Custody – Ball carriers with this capacity are immune to fumbling when in the zone.
- Ultimate Group Needs: Readily available as a Zone capacity for operating backs only
Mossed – Inspired by Ultimate Group Legend WR Randy Moss, when players with this capacity enter the zone, they will win contested catches regardless of coverage on passes of 50 yards or extra (but does fall back to ratings formula when countered bypass coverage skills).
- Ultimate Group Needs: Readily available as a Zone capacity for wide receivers and tight ends
New Superstar Skills:
- Lumberjack – Defensive capacity, stopping broken tackles and can result in fumbles when working with cutstick tackles
- Out My Way – Defensive capacity that generally wins vs. effect block attempts vs. WR’s, TE’s and RB’s
- Objective Line Stuff – Defensive capacity permitting speedy blocksheds against 1-on-1 run blocks inside five yards of the goalline
- Inside Stuff – Defensive capacity permitting speedy blocksheds against 1-on-1 run blocks on inside operating plays
- No Outsiders – Defensive capacity permitting speedy blocksheds against 1-on-1 run blocks on outdoors operating plays
- Tank – Inspired by Ultimate Group Legend TE Rob Gronkowski, ball carriers with this capacity break all hit-stick tackles (but does fall back to ratings formula when countered by ‘Enforcer’) this capacity is only out there for TE’s inside of Ultimate Group.
DEV NOTE:All new skills will be out there in Ultimate Group and Superstar KO.
For new and current Franchise leagues, the skills will be added in a future Title Update.