October 9, 2019
The Amstrad extra specifically the plus variety like the GX4000, is seriously beginning to impress specifically with the Shadow of the Beast demo shown off on the Amstrad CPC Plus in 2017 and the extraordinary Pinball Dreams on the CPC variety which was released just lately. But today’s update is after once more displaying us just how excellent the Amstrad is. As thanks to a heads up by Golem13 he has shown us the newest screenshots for the Ghosts ‘N Goblins overhaul that is coming to an Amstrad close to you subsequent month that is becoming coded by Golem13, Graphics by Winner and Sound/FX by Ixien!
According to Golem, he has stated “in preparation for the subsequent “Alchimie 13″ meeting which will take location from 1 to three November 2019 in Tain L’Hermitage (France), right here are some images of the game which will be freely playable in its newest version, on the Amstrad 6128 PLUS. He goes on to say developments are nonetheless progressing! Presently, levels 1 to three are playable, the other people are partially implemented and nonetheless in progress. The present perform mostly consists in approaching original patterns and behaviours, constantly paying close interest to specifics. His objective is to make a pleasant and actually playable game, to present a new Ghosts’n Goblins encounter to the fans of the game”.
– 512 KB cartridge for Amstrad 6128 PLUS (or 464+ or GX4000 with further 64 KB)
– Tough sprites and soft sprites at the very same time
– Smooth multidirectional scrolling (pixel precision)
– Steady show at 25 frames per second
– Original level style completely respected, all integrated
– Diverse levels of difficulty that boost throughout the game
– And substantially extra……
So watch this space!
July 27, 2021July 27, 2021July 27, 2021