Hello my awesome close friends, and welcome to a different busy week of space gaming! This week, we only have a single game of the week. What would you get if you mixed FTL with Gratuitous Space Battles? You’d get Corpoct, a sector-jumping roguelike in which you have no direct manage more than your fleet, but use cards to location products or effects on the battlefield. It is a neat twist on the formula! I may well get additional videos in as I have time throughout the week as nicely. At least I do hope so. )
Moving on from pre-recorded content material, here’s this week’s streaming schedule (please bear in mind all occasions are Pacific):
- Monday – eight:00 AM-????, Freespace two 20th anniversary stream. I’m gonna attempt to do the entire campaign in a single day!
- Tuesday – eight:00 AM-12:00 PM, EF2000 stream. five:00 PM – Searching back at the greatest and worst of the final decade for the podcast!
- Wednesday – eight:00 AM-12:00 PM, Notia II stream.
- Thursday – eight:00 AM-12:00 PM, Far Cry five stream. five:00 PM, Din’s Legacy LAN Celebration broadcast.
- Friday – eight:00 AM-12:00 PM, 3030 Deathwar Redux stream.
You can see all of our planned upcoming streams and events on our calendar, as usually!
You can watch any of these streams on Twitch, YouTube, Mixer and Steam.
Lastly, I’ve been attempting to do additional weekly written content material on the site itself. Sunday I’ll be undertaking discussion subjects such as asking yourself if Rebel Galaxy Outlaw will bring about a new era in cockpit space combat games. Mondays will be a gaming verify-in exactly where we speak about what we’ve been playing and what we hope to play, and Wednesdays will be our weekly news digests telling you about all the most recent space game news, from patches to developer diaries to new releases. I do hope you will verify it out. 🙂
That need to do it for this coming week my great close friends. Thanks so a great deal, and I hope to see y’all in a stream, chat space or forum thread! Have a fantastic week