October 8, 2020
Table of Contents
How to Make Whatsapp Stickers: It has been several months since the sticker feature was added to WhatsApp. This feature allows users to send receive stickers, and this feature makes the conversation even better. There are very few stickers available by default but you may have noticed that some people send you a custom sticker. After receiving such stickers, a question comes to your mind where to find them or from where these stickers have been sent to you. Actually, there are many apps available on the app store which lets to create your own custom WhatsApp sticker.
In case you are also interested in knowing ” How to Make Whatsapp Stickers ” then this post is for you. After reading this post you will be able to create your own custom stickers within a few seconds. We are including the Same Method which is also recommended by Whatsapp for creating custom sticker. You can also visit the Whatsapp official site to know everything about the custom sticker.
How to Make Whatsapp Stickers in Android and iPhone
Create a Whatsapp Sticker on Android Phone
- First of All Download and Install Sticker Maker app in your Android device from Googe Play Store or Using given link.
- After Installing the App, Launch it and tap on Create a new sticker pack option.
- Now, create the name of the sticker pack and add the name of your choice in the author name section for sticker credits.
- Then you will see 30 empty tiles to create a custom sticker, click any tile.
- Now you will see take photo or select photo from gallery option. Select your preference.
- After selection, you will see several customizations like cut, crop, custom shape etc to customize the sticker.
- Once you have done customizing, Tap Save Sticker option.
- Similarly, You can create more stickers and Tap on Add to Whatsapp option.
- Then, Launch Whatsapp and tap on the emoji icon > sticker icon.
- Now You will see all the stickers you have created using the Sticker Maker app.
Recommended: How to Change Font Size in Whatsapp
Make WhatsApp stickers on iPhone
- In the first step, you have to install the bazaart app from the App Store.
- After installation, launch the bazaart app and tap Start New or Select Photo Option.
- Customize the photo using the bazaart editing tools, you can also use premium tools by paying its monthly subscription fees.
- After customizing, tap on the Add to WhatsApp option.
- Launch Whatsapp and tap on the emoji icon > sticker icon.
- Now You will see all the stickers you have created using the bazaart app.
That’s it in this post of How to Make Whatsapp Stickers for Free. If you are facing any issues in creating custom stickers then comment down your queries in the below comment section. The Method included in this post have been tested by our team and 100% safe, you can perform all these methods in your device without any issues. We are coming up with more WhatsApp tips and tricks like this, till then stay connected.
January 24, 2021January 24, 2021January 24, 2021