Realme is known for its regular updates even to its entry-level smartphones. Now the company is rolling out an Android security patch for the month of December 2020 to its Realme 6 Pro, 7, and Narzo 20 Pro. The update is rolling out with the firmware version RMX2061_11.A.41 on Realme 6 Pro, RMX2151PU_11.A.75 on Realme 7, and RMX2161PU_11.A.75 on Narzo 20 Pro. Recently, Realme has rolled out December 2020 security patch to Realme X3, X3 Superzoom, and Realme X2.
Talking about the Realme 6 Pro, 7, and Narzo 20 Pro update. All three smartphones get the latest security patch along with some optimizations that improve the overall performance. Realme 6 Pro update fixes the probabilistic overlapping issue of the pulled-down icons and the navigation bar, Optimized the display of status bar system icons, and more.
Realme 6 Pro Update Changelog
● Updated Android security patch: Nov/Dec, 2020
● Added a new incoming call icon for Bluetooth earphones
● Added short-press the power button to turn off flashlight feature while screen-off
● Tutorial for swipe gestures from both sides
● Fixed the probabilistic overlapping issue of the pulled-down icons and the navigation bar
● Fixed the issue that exiting the information page requires tapping twice in the Super power saving mode
● Fixes the abnormal popup issue when tapping the avatar multiple times in the Contacts editting page in Multi-user mode
● Optimized the display of status bar system icons
● Optimized the experience when using the combination of fingerprint and face to unlock
Talking about the Realme 7 and Narzo 20 Pro update, both phones are getting the same update with the same changelog. Both smartphones get a fix for a known issue of the photos. The update on both the phones is packed with various optimizations in the camera section also.
Realme 7 and Narzo 20 Pro Update Changelog
● Updated Security patch: Dec, 2020
● Optimized the reddish issue in certain scenarios of the rear camera
● Optimized the noise issue of the rear camera
● Optimized the ultra-HD mode quality of the rear camera
● Optimized the issue of low saturation and lack of redness of the front camera
● Optimized the issue of high sharpness and noise of the front camera in certain scenarios
● Optimized the touch control algorithm and improved control smoothness
● Fixed certain known issues of the Photos
Realme in a blog post says that the update is rolling out in phases. So don’t panic if the update notification is not popped up on your smartphone’s display. You can check the update manually by going through the settings >> software update menu. People who got the update must share their experiences via the comment box below.