Here’s how to check it
Did you get the email yet?
We’re in the festive season: the time to hopefully relax and spend some time to yourself. You may have done a lot of that already this year though, which is where this recent “Year in Review” Nintendo recap will come in handy.
Here’s all of the stuff this helpful document lists:
- The “type of gamer” you are
- Total hours played (compared to 2019)
- Number of games played (compared to 2019)
- Your five most-played games (compared to 2019)
- Your most active day and most active months of the year (compared to one day in 2019)
- The total amount of Gold Points you’ve earned
- The amount of games you played starring Mario
- How many Mario missions you’ve done on My Nintendo
- Generic game recommendations
It’s not exactly scientific, but it’s a fun little way to close out the end of the year. I suspect Animal Crossing is going to end up on a lot of those lists.
If you haven’t gotten the email, just click here while logged in with your Nintendo account and you should be good to go.
Year in Review [Nintendo]