This episode is your ticket to the greatest amusement park experience known to gamers! With cotton candy and ride tickets in hand, the Battle Bards rush into the gates of their favorite theme parks — and the theme parks within themepark MMOs! So what do amusement parks sound like in online roleplaying games? Find out in this fantastic spectacle of an episode!
Battle Bards is the world’s first, best, and only MMO music podcast. Biweekly episodes alternate between examining a single MMO’s soundtrack and exploring music tracks revolving around a theme. MOP’s Justin co-hosts with bloggers Steff and Syl. The cast is available on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, and Player.FM.
Listen to Episode 183: Theme parks (or download it) now:
Episode 183 show notes
- Intro (feat. “Shopping Arcade 1” from MapleStory 2, “Nar Shadda” from SWTOR, and “Dream Carnival” from Hello Kitty Online)
- “Themepark Overture” from Lineage 2
- “Mudskipper Calliope” from RuneScape
- “Darkmoon Faire Hero” from World of Warcraft
- “Fantastic Theme Park” from MapleStory
- “Blizzard World” from Overwatch
- “Carnival of Death” from The Secret World
- “Gold Saucer” from Final Fantasy XIV
- Which one did we like best?
- Listener note from Katriana
- Jukebox picks: “A Sit By the Water” from A Monster’s Expedition, “Forest” from The Smurfs (NES), and
- Outro (feat. “Fairie Funland Trailer Theme” from Revelation Online)