If you like making an animated avatar of yourself and sharing them on social media, then you have come to the right place. Today I’m going to tell you few ways to make an animated version of yourself. So, before we get started get your painting kit ready, we’re going to paint our face!! (Joking 😜, we’re not going to paint it). All we need to do is Download an app, as simple as that. So, let’s get started!
Also, Read | How to Send Animated Stickers on WhatsApp
How to make your animated avatar?
1. Facebook Avatars
One of the easiest way to make good looking avatars, which gets updated automatically is Facebook Avatars (another excuse to re-activate your old Facebook Account, you know 😉). Here’s how to create one.
- Make Sure you have the latest Facebook App (Avatar is not available on Facebook Lite as of now)
- Open the app and search for Avatar, and click on this result.
- Here you’ll get various customization options for your face, skin tone, body shape, outfit, and even accessories.
- Adjust these as per your liking.
FB avatar customization
- Once done, you can create a post with your newly created avatar, set it as your profile picture, and you can also use it for commenting on Facebook.
- These cool looking avatars can also be shared on other apps as well.
Read our detailed guide on How to Make Your Own Facebook Avatar.
2. Photo Lab App
- Download and open the Photo Lab App.
- Here you’ll see 3 tabs Top, Trending, and Recent, along with this you’ll see various filters like Makeover, Cartoon, Winter, gifs, etc.
- At the bottom there are tabs, starting from categories, Christmas, and there’s also a AI Looks (Beta), along with profile tab.
- You can try any of these custom tabs, and filters. The app also gives to ability to add animation, art & effects, and even text, as per your liking. (I have attached few edited samples you can check them out).
- There’s also a Pro version available for $5/month or $10/year, which offers 100+ extra templates, pro editing features, and ability to remove watermark from your images.
NOTE: This app comes with ads, and some of them are way too Cringey, so do take care about opening this app in public.
These are the 2 options I have tried, and I like the Facebook one more. Here are few other apps you can try which can also create your animated avatars: AvaToon, FaceToon, ToonMe.
Do let us know which of these ways you liked more and why, in the comments down below. Stay subscribed to GadgetsToUse.com and our YouTube Channel for more such amazing tips and tricks.
“How to Make Animated Avatar of Yourself?”,