Another month and another fresh set of games for anyone with Stadia Pro, plus Stadia gets its second free to play game that anyone can play.
Firstly, if you subscribe to Stadia Pro you can claim these to keep while your sub remains active:
If it’s not clear yet – Stadia Pro is an entirely optional subscription. You get to claim and keep free games, as long as your subscription remains active. If you stop it, you lose those games until you subscribe again and then you get them back – it works like PSPlus on the PlayStation. Otherwise, you buy games from Stadia like any other store.
You can also now play Super Bomberman R Online, the 64 player Battle Royale game completely free to play on Stadia. That’s now the second free to play game following Destiny 2 going free on Stadia back in November. Giving you another easy game to try the service with which is what it has been lacking.
Additionally, these games are launching on Stadia this week:
- Outward – out now on the Stadia store for $39.99 / €39.99 / £34.99.
- Chronos: Before the Ashes – out today on the Stadia store for $29.99 / €29.99 / £24.99. Seems the link they gave is not actually live yet.
- Immortals Fenyx Rising – December 3 for $59.99 / €69.99 / £59.99 You can also try the Stadia-exclusive demo.
- PHOGS! – December 3 (no pricing mentioned).
- El Hijo – December 3 for $19.99 / €19.99 / £17.99.
We’re expecting even more news soon too, since Google already confirmed more European countries will actually see Stadia supported before the end of the year. Additionally, there’s plenty of hints that Rainbow Six Siege is coming to Stadia too since it was rated by the ESRB. Would be interesting, as it’s another title that doesn’t work on Linux through compatibility layers right now due to the anti-cheat involved.
As for other news, there’s going to be a Stadia hang-out on their YouTube Channel on December 3 at 5PM UTC. Don’t worry if you can’t catch it, we will do our usual overview of any news that comes from it.
You can play Stadia games on Linux with a Chromium browser on Stadia.com.