When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- Cyber Monday 2020 is a great time to get deals on smartphones and other major tech devices.
- This year, discounts are especially great on Samsung’s coveted Galaxy S20 phones, Motorola’s Moto G series, and Google’s Pixel lineup.
- OnePlus is also running a deal where you can more or less get two phones for the price of one: When you buy a OnePlus 8 Pro for $800, you can get a OnePlus 7T for just $1.
- Apple iPhone deals are harder to find, but there are some good carrier deals if you meet the conditions in the fine print.
Smartphones are getting the Cyber Monday 2020 deal treatment right now, with especially excellent deals on Samsung’s highly rated Galaxy S20 series phones. OnePlus is also offering a deal where you can get two phones for the price of one.
We’re seeing deals for the Galaxy S20 FE, the Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus, and the Galaxy S20 Ultra. Most notable is the Galaxy S20 FE’s $50 reduction, which makes an already affordable premium phone even more affordable, and it’s incredible value for a phone running on the powerful Snapdragon 865 chip with 5G. It also has a triple-lens camera and a 120Hz screen.
Even higher up the value chain are Motorola’s Moto G phones, which are very capable devices at already-good prices. Best Buy is knocking down the price on Motorola’s Moto G series even lower — sometimes by more than 50% — making them super bargains.
Google’s new Pixel 5 and 4a phones are also getting discounts with activation at Best Buy, making them better options than at full retail price.
On the other end of the spectrum, if the Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, or S20 Ultra have been out of reach due to their typically high normal price tags,
2020 is the time to check them out again. All those phones are more than 20% off at Best Buy with activation at the moment.
Cyber Monday best smartphone deals
Apple iPhone Cyber Monday deals
Apple fans won’t have much to celebrate about this Cyber Monday, as deals seem pretty limited for iPhones at the moment. There are a few carrier-specific deals, but they come with lots of fine print, so be sure to read closely to see if the deals work for you.
- T-Mobile will give shoppers a free iPhone 12 or 12 Mini when they join and trade in an eligible device.
- Verizon offers shoppers a buy one, get one deal and up to $800 off for those who buy any of Apple’s new iPhones on a monthly payment plan with an eligible data plan.
- AT&T is running a $700 discount on iPhones when shoppers add a new line, upgrade an existing line, and trade-in a smartphone valued at $95 or more.
We’ll continue to update this post with more deals as we find them. You can also consult our many buying guides to help decide which one to buy.
Our smartphone buying guides
- The best smartphones
- The best iPhones
- The best budget phones
Subscribe to our newsletter.
You can purchase syndication rights to this story here.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at [email protected]