Many people ask the question, is it worth it to buy an Elite Trainer Box?
While Elite Trainer Boxes for the Pokémon Trading Card Game come in a bit pricier than your average Pokémon product, the benefits of these boxes are top-notch, especially if you haven’t owned one in the past.
Champions path is the new elite trainer box for fall 2020. The box has been released on September 25 and is mostly sold out in all stores. Prices vary, going by availability online.
This set includes an Elite Trainer Box, several special Pin Collection boxes, and a Dubwool V collection box. You get a lot, let’s take look at what’s inside.
The Pokémon TCG: Champions Path Elite Trainer Box includes:
- 10 Pokémon TCG: Champion’s Path booster packs
- 1 full-art promo card featuring Charizard V
- 65 card sleeves featuring Gigantamax Charizard
- 45 Pokémon TCG Energy cards
- A player’s guide to the Champion’s Path expansion
- A Pokémon TCG rulebook
- 6 damage-counter dice
- 1 competition-legal coin-flip die
- 2 acrylic condition markers
- A collector’s box to hold everything, with 4 dividers to keep it organized
- A code card for the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online
In this box, you will discover Venusaur, Lucario, and Incineroar as new Pokémon V—plus Gigantamax Pokémon like Drednaw VMAX and Alcremie VMAX. These boxes also include a foil promo card and foil oversize card of either Dubwool V or Hatterene V, as well as four Champion’s Path booster packs.
The Pokémon TCG: Champion’s Path is a great gift for someone who collect Pokemon cards.