Not long after confirmation that Cyberpunk 2077 will be on Stadia at release on November 19, Google has confirmed lots more games are on the way from Ubisoft.
We already knew of a few newer titles coming to Stadia from Ubisoft, however, it appears they’re really going all-in with what they have. Some of the new titles confirmed (with no apparent date) include:
- Assassin’s Creed Origins
- Assassin’s Creed Syndicate
- Assassin’s Creed Unity
- Far Cry 5
- Far Cry New Dawn
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands
- Watch Dogs
- Watch Dogs 2
All of those titles are on top of the upcoming newer games like:
- Watch Dogs: Legion (October 29)
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla (November 10)
- Immortals Fenyx Rising (December 3)
- Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game (2020 sometime)
- Far Cry 6 (February 18, 2021)
- Riders Republic (February 25, 2021)
The timing of this announcement is a bit odd, considering this week they have three days planned of Stadia announcements. One of which we’re expecting to be a new PAC-MAN game that’s styled like a Battle Royale, much like the recent Super Bomberman R Online 64 player mode that’s currently Stadia exclusive. It’s not been announced, but it was teased in the most recent Stadia Advert:
You can clearly see the paths on the side to other rooms, so it will be interesting to see. Could be quite amusing.
We’ll be keeping you up to date on Stadia like we do for everything else. Stay tuned for October 20 for the first of the three day Stadia event.