Valerie Li Stack
— Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
Amazon Prime Day is underway and almost gone. While you might be seeing a ton of featured deals on TVs and smart gadgets, Prime Day is about more than just tech—you can find great savings on top-rated cookware sets, air fryers and small appliances too (Just be sure to sign up for a Prime membership to take advantage of all the deals!).
Need help finding products? Sign up for our weekly newsletter. It’s free and you can unsubscribe at any time.
All sale long, we’ve been combing Amazon’s site to find the best Amazon Prime Day deals for readers. Here are our top find for cooking and kitchen products. If you’re spending more time in your kitchen this year, your wallet—and stomach—will thank you.
The best Prime Day deals on kitchen gadgets
- Breville Barista Express Espresso Machine for $599.95 (Save $100): Become an expert-level barista thanks to this machine by Breville, which makes the best espresso machines we’ve tested.
- Dash DMAF355GBBK02 Deluxe Electric Air Fryer for $58.49 (Save $31.50): This more-robust version of the Dash air fryer we tested comes with more features—and a larger frying chamber to cook for the entire family.
- Vitamix 5200 Blender Professional-Grade, Self-Cleaning 64-ounce Container for $259 (Save $290.99): This highly rated pro-style blender is perfect for smoothies and soup. Now that it’s at lowest price we’ve ever seen, it’s time to snag yours.
- Anova Culinary AN500-US00 Sous Vide Precision Cooker with WiFi for $139 (Save $60): It’s one of the best sous vide cookers we’ve tested and is currently on sale.
- Cuisinart DCC3200-P1 Perfectemp Coffee Maker for $99.95 (Save $90.01): Dropping by just over $90, this sale marks a new price low for this machine, which is one of the best coffee makers we’ve ever tested. We liked it for its large, 14-cup capacity and programmable brewing times.
- Dash Rapid Egg Cooker for $16.99 (Save $3): This handy little machine can whip up the perfect omelette, poached egg and more—and it’s on $3 off for Prime members when you click the coupon beneath the price.
- Instant Pot Aura 6- or 8-Quart Pressure Cooker for $69.99 (Save $50 to $109.96): This Instant Pot, which has more than 3,800 ratings on Amazon, also features air frying capabilities.
- Keurig K-Mini Coffee Maker for $42.73 (Save $37.26): This darling little machine falls to less than $45 for Prime Day, which is the lowest price we’ve ever seen on it.
- Ninja FD401 Foodi 8-Quart 9-in-1 Deluxe XL Pressure Cooker for $149.99 (Save $70): This steamer, air fryer and pressure cooker all-in-one—aka our best upgrade pressure cooker pick—comes with two different lids for pressure cooking and air frying and impressed us with its performance and versatility.
- SodaStream Jet Sparkling Water Maker from $47.99 (Save $32): Kick your La Croix habit with this top-rated machine, which is at its lowest price ever.
- Ninja BL685 Professional Kitchen System 1200-watts with Auto-iQ Blender for $99.99 (Save $60): This pro-style blender is among the best one we’ve tested, and it’s on sale for the first time.
- Vitamix A3300 Ascent Series Smart Blender, Professional-Grade for $349.99 (Save $149.96): This upgraded version of Vitamix’s classic blender is packed with features—you can adjust the speed, program the timer, and give commands remotely when paired with the Vitamix app. Discounted for the first time, this blender is a steal.
- Calphalon 2106488 Cool Touch Countertop Oven for $224.99 (Save $75): This sleek, easy to use toaster oven is among our favorites. It toasts exceptionally evenly and is spacious enough that it can double as a second oven.
The product experts at Reviewed have all your shopping needs covered. Follow Reviewed on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest deals, reviews, and more.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.