Video calls are one of the most important parts of our daily life during this time of the pandemic. Whether you have some important office meeting or want to chit chat without friends, a video call is one safe option to do that. There is a bunch of video calling services which you can use but all come with some restrictions.
One of the biggest restrictions with these services is the number of people who can connect to a single video call. Here we have a trick about adding up to 49 more people to a single video call on Google Meet. This trick only works for the Google Meet web version you have to use the web version of Google Meet.
Also, read | How to Video Call 50 People At Once on WhatsApp
This feature is disabled by default but we can enable it manually. Follow the steps below carefully to add 49 more people to a single video call.
Steps to Add 49 People on Google Meet Video Call
- Open any browser on your PC and go to apps.google.com/meet.
- Click on Start a meeting and then join in the meeting.
- Once in the video call interface, click on the three-dot menu in the bottom right corner.
- Select the Change Layout option from there and you will see a popup to change the layout of the video call.
- Select Tiled from there and move the slider to 49 to add the most people on a single video call. You can also use the slider to choose as many people you want below 49.
- Now, go back to the video call interface and start adding people to the video call.
This is how you can start a 50 people video call on Google Meet which is a great upgrade by Google for Meet video call service. For more video calling tips and tricks, you can follow GadgetsToUse on social media pages.