Among Us is a really fun online multiplayer game from the developer Innersloth. This game has pretty amazing gameplay and plot which can keep you hooked up for hours with your friends. Now, the game is everywhere in the form of memes and even lots of Twitch streamers are playing it.
If you haven’t heard of this game before and now you are all excited to try this game all because of the popularity then you can try it on your PC or phone. Here are all the details about the game and how you can install it on your PC for free.
How to Install Among Us on PC
- Go to the Steam store website and download the Steam Installer for PC.
- Install the Steam on your PC and log in using an existing account or create a new one.
- After installation, launch the Steam app and search for Among Us in the search bar.
- Open the Among Us store page and click on Add to Cart then move to cart to check out.
- On the cart page, click on Purchase for Myself and checkout using your preferred payment options.
- The game will begin to install once the payment is completed.
- Once installed, you can launch the game form Library.
How to Install Among Us on PC for Free
Before getting your hope high for this section, the game is only free to play on smartphones. To play it on PC, you can either choose to buy it from the Steam or use this workaround which we have here.
This workaround includes Bluestacks, this is an Android emulator for Windows PCs. You can run Android apps on this emulator for free on your PC. You can download the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC for free and then install Among Us from Google Play Store for free.
Download Android Emulators for Windows
There are many more Android Emulators out there for Windows for free but we recommend Bluestacks because it is easy to set up and use.
This is how you can play Among Us on your Windows PC for free using an Android Emulator for PC. For more tips and tricks like these you can follow GadgetsToUse on social media pages to stay updated.