As Surviving the Aftermath trudges along in Early Access, Update 1..two went reside nowadays. A appear at its patch notes reveals significantly less lethal Fallouts and Radiation sickness, which ought to make braving the post-apocalypse a bit less difficult for your colonists.
On top rated of that, Update 1..two also frees the unlucky colonists that ended up stuck in a single of your earlier savegames.
Surviving the Aftermath Update 1..two Patch Notes
Right here are the complete patch notes for Surviving the Aftermath’s Update 1..two:
- Repair for situation exactly where Sawmill or Logging Camp could harvest the very same tree twice and a single of the colonists would get stuck
- Changed the way user’s Documents folder place is determined, fixes problems exactly where the game would not begin correctly if Documents folder was placed in a non common place (thanks MarkBrandenburg)
- Colonists that got stuck on older save games are now freed
- Specialists are now recreated if they had been missing from the Globe Map when loading a broken save game
- Restricting characters in Autosave filenames, prevents crashes when colony name consists of unique characters and the game Autosaves
- Repair for broken save games exactly where all colonists are stuck
- Fallouts and Radiation sickness are significantly less lethal
Surviving the Aftermath is at present obtainable in Early Access on the Epic Games Shop and Xbox Game Preview, and has no zombies “for now”.