F1 2019 game update 1.15 is readily available now for PlayStation four and Computer. The patch is at present pending initial celebration approval for the Xbox A single. When it is readily available, we will update this post.
UPDATE: (10-29) F1 2019 patch 1.15 is readily available now for Xbox A single.
Verify out the patch notes and a couple of new screenshots beneath.
- Alexander Albon and Pierre Gasly have been moved to Red Bull Racing and Toro Rosso – this will not influence current profession saves
- AI Race begin functionality variance updated major to slower begins by the AI on typical
- Mid-season driver transfer logic amended
- Added choices to disable driver transfers or limit to off-season transfers only
- Addressed an concern with visual graining noticed on certain graphics cards
- Addressed an concern exactly where FPS drops could be noticed on Computer
- Vehicles becoming lapped will now ghost in on the net sessions
- Teammate can now be chosen at the begin of a profession
- Grid penalties can now be noticed in the course of the pre-race grid rundown
- Players can no longer re-join a group they have been fired from in the similar season in profession
- 26 brand new customisation products like Halloween edition products
If you somehow missed our F1 2019 critique, you can study it right here.