Lori and Corey Cole are back once again, following releasing Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption final year they are returning for the spin-off game Summer season Daze at Hero-U.
At present funding on Kickstarter, with 11 days left of the campaign they are acquiring close to hitting the just about $100K target. Summer season Daze is basically a prequel to the original game, aimed to be a “light-hearted interactive tale of friendship, enjoyable, and folly appropriate for all ages”. Blending several genres with each other with narrative-driven gameplay that is aspect Visual Novel, aspect Adventure game and a sprinkle of “light RPG” components. There is even speak of puzzles for additional skilled players.
You can see some of the gameplay beneath:
There is even a Linux demo you can point and click more than to itch.io to attempt out and see if it is your sort of point. Terrific to see continued Linux assistance and acquiring it prepared early!
- Interactive adventure story with function-playing components
- Light-hearted game filled with humor and charm
- Decision of two playable characters – and two pretty diverse stories
- Set at Hero University – the college from Rogue to Redemption
- Meaningful and memorable interactions with 23 distinctive characters
- 25 beautifully-rendered areas
You can uncover the crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter.