Invader Studios has released a brand new patch for its Resident Evil-inspired title, Daymare 1998. According to the release notes, patch two. adds a new difficulty mode, as effectively as assistance for Simplified Chinese.
Additionally, this most recent update brings common overall performance optimizations and fixes a collision challenge occurring with the elevator on the Dam Entrance level. It also improves and updates some character animations.
In addition, this patch fixes a graphic bug occurring when deleting a save game when possessing various saves. It also fixes some minor UI difficulties in the initial menu.
As often, Steam will download this patch the subsequent time you launch its client, and you can uncover its full changelog under.
Daymare 1998 Patch two. Release Notes
– New difficulty mode added (Story/Simple Mode)
– Simplified Chinese localization added (Subs and Menu things)
– Adjusted difficulty on some sections of the game (Typical Mode)
– Translations for all languages
– Some character animations updated and enhanced
– Some minor UI difficulties in the initial menu fixed
– Fixed a uncommon bug occurring at the finish of “Sewers” (deleted all inventory in the subsequent level)
– Credits not ending in the initial menu fixed
– Basic overall performance optimization
– Fixed graphic bug occurring when deleting a save game when possessing various saves
– Fixed collision difficulty occurring with the elevator on the Dam Entrance level
– A difficulty occurring in the final boss fight when shooting the explosive tanks
– Credits updated