The ‘Turbo’ edition of Super Mega Space Blaster Particular is the definitive edition providing you far more ships, far more game modes, far more unlockables, far more challenges, and far more space blasting entertaining than ever ahead of. Blast your way by means of five special game modes like two new Turbo edition modes. Save cute astronauts and destroy the boss to claim victory in ‘Save The Colony’ mode. Handle your fuel and ammo to survive to the massive-boss in ‘Survival’ mode. Safeguard your mothership from harm for as extended as you can in ‘Protect Mother’ mode. Blast your good friends into space dust in nearby competitive multiplayer modes ‘To The Death’ mode and the new ‘One Shot’ mode.
- Rapidly-paced addictive shmup gameplay with bullet hell components.
- five play modes give varied gameplay and replay-capacity.
- Play alone in single player or with a pal in nearby cooperative or nearby competitive multiplayer.
- Gather coins to unlock all 15 space blasters (ships) every with their personal perks. From speedy ships for darting about to slower ships that permit precision aiming.
- Some space blasters have turrets, turning the game into a twin-stick shooter.
- Nintendo Switch™ and PlayStation®4 versions every have a platform exclusive space blaster.
- Loads of great energy-up weapons to enable you take down your enemies like lasers, homing missiles, and multi-shot.
- Use your coins in the shop to upgrade weapons and unlock far more perks.
- Collectables to help you in your mission. Significant-bombs wipe-out nearby enemies, shields enable you survive longer, and magnets drag fuel and ammo towards you.
- Endless higher-score chasing gameplay with more than 15 enemies and a boss for these who can score higher sufficient (gameplay continues immediately after the boss).
- More than 40 in-game challenges to enable you get coins and create your space blaster piloting expertise.
- Straightforward hand-drawn art-style permits you to effortlessly choose out the foes amongst the asteroids.
- Compete to be the greatest space blaster pilot in the leaderboards.
- Play along to the pumping 80s inspired synth-pop original soundtrack by Electric Fan Death.