Powerhoof, developer of Crawl and Frequent Human Basketball have teased their new game known as The Drifter. A point and click adventure thriller and it sounds great.
Inspired by the current resurgence of the point and click adventure game genre, The Drifter will have a massive emphasis on the story with puzzle components that glue it all collectively but the puzzles are not the concentrate of it. With pretty a dark pixel-art style, it absolutely appears great. It is been in the functions for some time, beginning as a side-project in 2017 with it this year becoming pushed up to a complete time production.
In The Drifter you adhere to Mick, a person who under no circumstances stays in the very same spot for extended. You return to your property town, only to witness a violent murder and finish up dead oneself. This is exactly where the story gets a tiny wild, as somehow you happen to be thrust back into your physique and then framed for the murder. Really curious to understand much more about the story on this a single!
- A Pulp Adventure Thriller from the minds that brought you Crawl and Peridium
- An engrossing roller-coaster of a story – Drawing on King, Crichton and Carpenter, with a dash of 70s Ozploitation.
- Point ‘N Click or Controller – Featuring exceptional Appear-360™* technologies (*not in fact a trademark)
- Brooding dark-synth cinematic score
- Totally voiced – Featuring the vocal stylings of Adrian “YeOldShimpEyes” Vaughan and several other individuals
You can wishlist/adhere to it on Steam, it is due to release “when it is carried out”. When they have a clear release date for it, we will let you know. Linux assistance is currently clearly confirmed.