Bigben Interactive and Varsav Game Studios are obtaining prepared for subsequent month’s release of Bee Simulator on PlayStation four and Nintendo Switch. Come verify it out!
Gather pollen, and interact with your fellow bees, the queen and with other animal species. Discover Honey Park at your leisure, a planet inspired by Central Park. Via key and secondary missions, come to be the bee that will save your human swarm. Modify your point of view and uncover the planet by way of the eyes of a bee.
When the very first rays of sunlight rise above the horizon, the beehive gradually wakes up. Hierarchy and diligence are essential for the wellbeing of the complete swarm. So you verify your wings, measure the antennae degree of deviation, take orders from the Queen, and bee-gin your very first independent mission. And that is just the starting of your adventures. All of a sudden, you discover that individuals want to reduce down the tree that holds your hive. Now your fate – and the fate of your complete loved ones – lies in your modest, agile legs and speedy wings!
Bee Simulator Functions
• A one of a kind opportunity to see the macro scale planet from the micro point of view of a honeybee
• A realistic representation of a spot inspired by Central Park
• 3 diverse modes enriched with educational components
• A possibility to interact with the surroundings: individuals, animals, plants, and other insects
• Lack of violence – it is a great option for parents in search of a game to safely play with their kids
• Relaxing music composed by Mikołaj Stroiński, who was accountable for the soundtrack of such games as The Witcher three and The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.