Final Fantasy 11 Patch five.1 is titled “Vows of Virtue, Deeds of Cruelty.” We’ve got a trailer, and a loooooong list of functions to show you. Let’s get the trailer out of the way initially:
As you can see, the new trailer gives a glimpse at the YoRHa: Dark Apocalypse alliance raid that ties FF11 into the globe of NIeR. But you are receiving so considerably far more than just a further raid. Hit it, Square!
- New Most important Situation Quests – The subsequent chapter in the acclaimed Shadowbringers primary storyline.
- New 24-Player Alliance Raid: “The Copied Factory” – Featuring Yosuke Saito and YOKO TARO as guest creators, players will battle against machine lifeforms as they discover this new raid dungeon inspired by the globe of NieR.
- New Game+ – Revisit previously completed quests, cutscenes, dialog, and battles though maintaining your existing character and level. Patch five.1 contains the primary situation quests for Heavensward, Stormblood, and Shadowbringers.
- New Trial: Hades (Intense) – Players can relive the battle against this fearsome foe in a higher-difficulty battle challenge.
- New Dungeon: “The Grand Cosmos” – Players can discover this wonderful palace constructed by the Elves alongside fellow adventurers, or a celebration of non-player characters making use of the Trust technique.
- New Beast Tribe Quests – Enter the fantastical Garden of Dreams, Lyhe Mheg—a new location featuring a new questline with far more of the mischief-loving pixies.
- New PvP Frontline Map: “Onsal Hakair” (Patch five.15) – Grand Businesses will join forces with the tribes of the Azim Steppe to demonstrate their battle prowess in this competitors of territory handle.
- Job Adjustments – The ninja, samurai, and summoner jobs will obtain extensive adjustments to their existing playstyles, though other jobs will obtain different alterations and tweaks.
- Crafting and Gathering Overhaul – Numerous adjustments to actions, the removal of extra actions, UI improvements, and far more will boost the gathering and crafting encounter for newcomers and veterans alike.
- New Gold Saucer GATE “The Slice is Right” – Yojimbo tends to make his debut at the Gold Saucer in this new mini game that will test players’ reflexes…and sheer luck.
- Patch five.1 will also function the introduction of the ‘Fellowship’ neighborhood technique, updates to Efficiency Actions, technique updates, and far more.
All this will be yours in just a handful of brief days. In addition, we’ve received our initially nugget of information about Patch five.11…it will involve “Restoration of the Holy See of Ishgard,” an occasion exactly where players on every single globe need to operate with each other to comprehensive tasks, provide goods, and restore the Firmament. Hardcore players can appear forward to a new Ultimate difficulty raid, “The Epic of Alexander.” But these are tales for a further day.
Final Fantasy 11 Patch five.1 launches on October 29.
Like this Write-up? Subscribe to Our Feed!