Assassin’s Creed Odyssey’s Patch 1.five.1 not too long ago went reside on all platforms, addressing myriad bug challenges. Whilst the patch is compact in size (.3GB on the PS4), it tackles challenges across quite a few sections of the game. Discovery Tour, the primary game, Story Creator Mode, and The Fate of Atlantis DLC all received some sort of update in the 1.five.1 patch.
Verify out the complete list of patch notes under:
Discovery Tour: Ancient Greece
- [PC] Removed the HUD preset solution from the standalone version of Discovery Tour.
- [PC] Removed the unintended update history section from the standalone version of Discovery Tour.
- Addressed an concern that triggered players to get stuck in planet stations below particular circumstances.
Story Creator Mode
- Addressed an concern with the calculation of rewards.
- Addressed an concern exactly where the dialogue scene could get blurry when the stage of the dialogue is set to 1v1 close.
The Fate of Atlantis
- Addressed an concern that reset gathered Isu Know-how right after updating to version 1.five..
- Addressed an concern that prevented the Isu Beckon quest from appearing.
- Addressed an concern in A Godless Blight that prevented players from carrying bodies out of the water if they died and reloaded the save game.
- Addressed an concern that prevented the Underworld Pack things to be out there in the visual customization section.
In addition, the Melaina mount is now out there to all players for totally free. Get a glimpse of the beautifully flamboyant unicorn in the post linked under:
— Assassin’s Creed (@assassinscreed) October 17, 2019
As previously announced, Patch 1.five.1 represents the final title update for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Nonetheless, players will have a lot to sink their teeth into for the subsequent couple of weeks. Till November 4th, Ubisoft is conducting particular anniversary events for AC Odyssey, which permit players to track down previous Epic Ships and Epic Mercenaries.
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is out now on the PlayStation four, Computer, and Xbox 1.