most up-to-date hotfix has adjusted legendary gear across all suppliers immediately after Gearbox found “that some pieces of Legendary gear had been considerably outperforming other folks and felt they had been limiting builds alternatively of growing them.”This most up-to-date hotfix also addressed an concern exactly where “some of the harm output of Legendary gear restricted the development in combat engagements for the future so [Gearbox] tuned anything to an acceptable median.”
Every weapon manufacturer had at least a single legendary gun adjusted, and we’ve integrated all the alterations in the gallery beneath.
Borderlands three Gun Hotfixes (October 17, 2019)
In addition to guns, particular grenades have also been adjusted, like the Hunter-Seeker, Hex grenade, and Firestorm.
“Hex and Firestorm had been calibrated to the incorrect grenade modifier,” Gearbox wrote. “These two grenades had been envisioned to specialize by applying elemental DoTs to targets. Rather they had been resulting in massive amounts of harm and the elemental DoTs had been minimal. We comprehend this is a drastic modify on each of these grenades, but we did not want to take away the spectacle of the grenade (quantity of grenades spawned, quantity of targets hit, and so on.) and focused on enabling their core identity to be emphasized alternatively of them continuing to just be higher harm grenades.”
The legendary artifact, Elemental Projector, has had its harm max roll decreased to 90% as it had “a bug resulting in the max worth becoming displayed at 183% alternatively of the actual max worth of 113%. As a result, we addressed the discrepancy and decreased the max worth to 90%.”
Verify out our evaluation of Borderlands three!
In regards to the Vault Hunters, Gearbox mentioned “the existing state of Moze’s Iron Bear, Zane’s Digi-Clone, and FL4K’s pets have created players concentrate on other components apart from these Vault Hunter’s basic action expertise in the late game.”
Gearbox is operating on a extended-term answer for harm issues, but in the meantime it has improved the wellness of Iron Bear and all of FL4K’s pets by 50%, Digi-Clone’s wellness by 100%, and “Addressed a bug with Salvation exactly where grenades had been providing life-steal.”
Lastly, Gearbox laid out some Bug Fixes, which we’ve integrated beneath
- Psychos will now use their Accurate Vault Hunter Mode name in Accurate Vault Hunter Mode
- Removed the optional Uncommon Spawn missions from Galaxy Progress
- Addressed a reported bug exactly where Totally Sane Sid didn’t usually come to be hostile when employing FL4K
- Addressed a reported bug exactly where Ratch would not effectively spawn in the course of “Ratch’d Up”, which potentially blocked completion of that side mission
- Integrated a modification so Lilith would continue to move toward the door in Shiv’s confession chamber in the course of “From the Ground Up”
- Lowered the possibility for a weapon to drop from the Pachinko machine
- Integrated a modification so that Zane’s Digi-Clone will no longer spawn into the cage in Cistern of Slaughter
- Shield Boosters had been modified and are now set for autopickup
- An addition was introduced so Eridium chests are no longer listed as Red Chests in the ECHOcast extension on Sanctuary III
Verify out Borderlands gameplay featuring the Rampager boss!
Borderlands three, considering that becoming publisher 2K’s quickest promoting game ever, has provided all Vault Hunters lots of causes to return to the title we mentioned ‘sticks to its guns and outdoes itself with an awesome arsenal of weapons, humor, and missions.”
From a 5-week occasion that celebrated the Borderlands franchise’s 10-year anniversary to DLC cosmetic packs to a continuous drop of SHiFT codes to the above hotfixes, Borderlands 3’s journey is just starting.
Have a tip for us? Want to go over a achievable story? Please send an e-mail to [email protected]
Adam Bankhurst is a news writer for IGN. You can stick to him on Twitter @AdamBankhurst and on Twitch.