Vicarious Publishing has announced a new psychological horror game, My Lovely Paper Smile, will be released in early 2020 on Steam. The game will come out in 4 chapters.
You play as a “Joyous,” a little kid stuck in a brainwashing facility. The kid is an involuntary component of an experiment to produce “perfect people” who are usually smiling, but the kid is tired of this and is now attempting an escape. To pull this off you will have to get previous every single space safely and resolve difficult puzzles. Crazy paper-reduce art style with scrawled lines everywhere highlight the disturbing setting.
“My Lovely Paper Smile will touch absolutely everyone when they play by way of it as it requires on sensitive difficulties we all acknowledge but never ever speak about,” mentioned Michael Brown, CEO of Vicarious Publishing. “This title puts childhood experiences of mental well being into point of view with horror environments.”
- Gorgeous hand-drawn graphics.
- Created in Unreal Engine four
- One of a kind unsettling atmosphere.
- Deep engrossing story.
- No cost oneself and attempt to escape the authorities ‘education’ facility.
- Use stealth to steer clear of detection
- Run and hide from the faceless 1.
- Uncover the explanation behind the operation.
- Learn the dark mystery behind the authorities’ twisted scheme.
My Lovely Paper Smile will launch on Steam in early 2020.
Like this Short article? Subscribe to Our Feed!