The newest title from Krafton Game Union has arrived. Mistover is a roguelike dungeon crawler RPG and it is out nowadays for PlayStation four. Players who have been following us given that we very first announced the game have described Mistover as an “anime Darkest Dungeon,” which we assume captures the game’s appear and really feel. With a cast of eight distinctive character classes, turn-primarily based combat, and dungeon expeditions — exactly where every single step counts — Mistover was developed to challenge and engage players.
We have poured our hearts out into this project, and hope you take pleasure in all that Mistover has to give! But ahead of you embark into the Mist, reading these guidelines may possibly be your finest bet for finishing expeditions and producing it safely back to Arta, your new household.
Beginner’s Guide to Mistover
No matter if you are playing the complete game or the totally free demo, this guide is filled with valuable guidelines and tricks for very first-time players of Mistover. Whilst it is not meant to be totally complete, it provides new Corps members a useful get started.
Town: Your Protected Haven
In the Kingdom of Arta, the Town is your household base. You will accept requests and report your final results at the Workplace, heading off on your subsequent expedition by means of the Pier.
Handle Your Corps Crew
Above: You can handle your Corps Crew group members and formations in Town.
The Expedition Center is exactly where you very first meet Mark, the Expedition Corps Commander, to register your Corps Crew. Every single week, new members develop into obtainable to recruit. Distinctive members may possibly know unique abilities, so generally double verify. At the Education Camp, Corps Crew members can find out new abilities and level up current abilities with SP (ability points), or modify passive Jinx abilities. Ultimately, the Assistance Lab will assistance you make it out alive of the dungeons by rising maximum Fullness, Luminosity, Storage space, EXP acquisition, and far more.
Handle Your Products
Stock up on essentials like Meals and Seed or sell unused products at the Shop. Verify all your supplies at the Storage, which includes Shop purchases and products acquired from dungeons. Equip products from either the Storage or Expedition Center. Do not neglect to check out the Alchemy Workshop to evaluate unidentified products with names in blue (Uncommon) or purple (Epic), and to increase products employing Fusion.
Expeditions and Battles: Dare to Survive
Exploring unsafe dungeons and battling monsters is the only way to uncover the secrets of the Mist in Mistover. But all your function will be in vain if your Corps Crew celebration does not survive, so you will also want to do all the things in your energy to keep alive.
- Prior to getting into a dungeon, select the finest Corps Crew Formation and recall to Take an Expedition Bag, filling it with essential consumables. The position of every single character determines what abilities they can use and their region of impact, so meticulously assign up to five Corps Crew members to the front, center, or back on a 3×3 grid.
- Every single action counts as 1 turn throughout expeditions, and every single turn depletes your levels of Fullness and Luminosity. Preserve Fullness above 1 to recover HP and MP more than time (HP will drop if Fullness hits ). Preserve Luminosity so that your Corps Crew can see what’s ahead. You should move effectively to uncover the Exit (or Run Away) ahead of dying.
- Interact with objects as you discover. Sacrifice a tiny HP to activate unlit Light Flowers that restore Luminosity, search Debris for a likelihood to obtain products, and gather matching keys to open Treasure Chests. But watch out for Traps and Obstacles! Take benefit of every single Expedition Talent by altering your Corps Crew Leader. If you get disoriented, use the Map to chart your progress or retrace your measures.
- Attempt out the Shortcuts button to rapidly consume Meals or Seed, or to restore your original formation.
- At the finish of an expedition, a Doomsday Clock that visualizes the time remaining till the finish of the globe will seem. The hands of the clock will either move forward or backward based on your gameplay and efficiency.
Battles and Abilities
- Battles are turn-primarily based, and the order of characters for every single Turn is displayed as icons lined up from left to correct. SPD and status modifications influence the Turn Order. Your Corps Crew can select to use: Abilities, Block, Bag, Move, and Escape. Analyze Status does not count as an action and can be referred to at any time.
- Your Formation is critical to winning battles. Every single ability is only usable from set positions, with an region of impact that may possibly involve the caster, a single target, a row or column, or a cross. Subsequent to every single ability name, white boxes represent positions, even though green/red boxes represent region of impact on allies/enemies.
- Every single class has 3 unique Co-op abilities they can obtain by leveling up. These highly effective abilities generally have a big region of impact, but need certain classes to be in front, behind, or subsequent to a different Corps Crew member. Passive Jinx abilities that apply either good or unfavorable effects to expeditions and battles are also acquired.
Abnormal States, Death, and Limbo
- A selection of abnormal states can disrupt the flow of a battle. Buffs apply good effects, even though Debuffs apply unfavorable effects. Bleeding, Weaken, Stun, Immobilize, and Silence are status effects that can be removed with products or abilities.
- Your Corps Crew members will die if their HP falls under . The deceased can not be revived, but their gear can be salvaged by survivors.
- Throughout battle, nonetheless, members will enter Limbo if their HP hits . The Limbo state is displayed as a Buff with a quantity of Turns. Inside that time, death can be evaded by employing the SOS command to hand more than the turn to other random character or rapidly recovering HP.
Products: Your Greatest Good friends
Products obtainable in Town and acquired from dungeons not only strengthen your Corps Crew, but also raise their capability to effectively total expeditions.
- Every single class has Weapons and Armor that is exclusive to them. Accessories have no class restrictions and are usable by all. Gear can be enhanced with the attribute of a different item (at random) by means of Fusion at the Alchemy Workshop.
- The 3 gear rankings are Regular, Uncommon, and Epic. Superior gear gives superior stat boosts. Uncommon and Epic gear should be Evaluated at the Alchemy Workshop, just after which they can be Fused far more occasions than Regular gear.
- Critical consumables involve: Meals, Seed, Potion, Bandage, and Purified Water. These can be applied to recover Fullness, Luminosity, and HP, as nicely as remedy Bleeding and specific state modifications.
- Unused consumable products will be contaminated upon exiting a dungeon. Such “polluted” products have a likelihood of causing side effects that apply short-term unfavorable effects and state modifications, so use them cautiously.
Thank you for checking out Mistover! If you like turn-primarily based RPGs, dungeon crawlers, and roguelikes, we assume you will like what you uncover in Mistover. We appear forward to your continued feedback and help. I’ll also be maintaining an eye on the comments right here. So if you have any queries, please ask!
Superior luck surviving even though discovering the mysteries of the Mist!