Uncommon enemies like Rakkman and Mother of Grogans will have improved possibilities of appearing.
Gearbox Software’s Borderlands series is turning ten years old this month and its Anniversary Occasion Celebration is presently reside in Borderlands three. Lasting 5 weeks, Bonus Boss Loot week is presently operating and presents improved possibilities of Legendaries from bosses. Tomorrow marks the start off of the Uncommon Spawn Hunt which lasts till October 14th so farm any remaining bosses even though you nonetheless can.
Every single week of the celebration has a unique theme attached to it. Uncommon Spawn Hunt basically tends to make the uncommon enemies spawn far more regularly and their Legendaries will have improved drop possibilities. Some uncommon spawns contain Rakkman, Mother Grogans and El Dragon Jr. Verify out the complete list under:
- Rakkman – Evening Flyer, Legendary Pistol
- El Dragon Jr – Unleash the Dragon, Legendary Artifact
- Road Dog – Redline, Legendary Shotgun
- IndoTyrant – Random Customization
- Force Troopers – Random Legendary class mods
- Demoskaggon – Random Legendary Shield
- The Unstoppable – Band of Sytorak, Legendary Shield
- Thunk & Sloth – It is P**s, Legendary Grenade Mod
- Maxitrillion – The Horizon, Legendary Shotgun
- Borman Nates – Psycho Stabber, Legendary Pistol
- Princess Tarantella II – Hive, Legendary Rocket Launcher
- Mother of Grogans – Random Legendary Artifacts
- Red Jabber – Random Legendary Grenade Mod
- Urist McEnforcer – Masterwork Crossbow, Legendary Sniper Rifle
On October 15th, “Show Me the Eridium” will be the theme and appears to present improved Eridium drops. Count on far more facts on the identical later. Gearbox is also prepping the Bloody Harvest occasion to celebrate Halloween with new bosses, outfits and weapons so remain tuned for that as properly.
Borderlands three is accessible for Xbox A single, PS4 and Computer. Verify out our official overview right here.