ENGLAND are back in Planet Cup action as they appear to take handle of Pool C.
Right after back-to-back bonus point wins more than Tonga and the USA, Eddie Jones’ males come up against an Argentina side who are playing for their lives just after an agonising opening loss to France.
- England by means of to Rugby Planet Cup quarter-finals
- Tomas Lavanini sent off in 17th minute for higher tackle on Owen Farrell
- Jonny May perhaps opened the scoring just after eight minutes prior to Elliot Daly got himself on the scoresheet
- Ben Youngs and George Ford touch down in rapid succession to earn Eddie Jones’ side bonus point
- Matias Moroni went more than for Argentina to give them some hope
- But Jack Nowell and Luke Cowan-Dickie touch down late on to assure victory
England: Daly Watson, Tuilagi, Farrell, May perhaps Ford, B Youngs Marler, George, Sinckler Itoje, Kruis Curry, Underhill, B Vunipola.
Replacements: Cowan-Dickie, M Vunipola, Cole, Lawes, Ludlam, Heinz, Slade, Nowell.
Argentina: Boffelli Moroni, Orlando, De La Fuente, Carreras Urdapilleta, Cubelli Chaparro, Montoya, Figallo, Pagadizabal, Lavanini, Matera, Kremer, Desio
Replacements: Creevy, Vivas, Medrano, Alemanno, Lezana, Ezcurra, Mensa, Delguy.