AMD has released a new driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the AMD Radeon Software program Adrenalin 2019 Driver 19.9.three delivers optimal overall performance in Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint. Furthermore, this driver adds assistance for Radeon Image Sharpening to the Vega series.
As the red group noted, Image Sharpening is now readily available on Radeon VII, Radeon RX Vega 64, Radeon RX Vega 56 and Radeon Vega Frontier Edition GPUs. Computer gamers can use Image Sharpening with DirectX 12 and Vulkan games.
In addition, this new driver resolves some texture corruption troubles in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice through later components of the game. It also addresses a Discord application hang problem on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics solutions when HW acceleration is enabled.
You can download this new driver from right here, and beneath you can obtain its total changelog.
AMD Radeon Software program Adrenalin 2019 Driver 19.9.three Release Notes
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Breakpoint
- Radeon Image Sharpening
- Now readily available on Radeon VII, Radeon RX Vega 64, Radeon RX Vega 56 and Radeon Vega Frontier Edition graphics solutions for DirectX®12 and Vulkan® applications.
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice™ could exhibit texture corruption through later components of the game.
- Discord™ could practical experience an application hang on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics solutions when HW acceleration is enabled.
- Toggling HDR could lead to technique instability through gaming when Radeon ReLive is enabled.
- Show artifacts could be seasoned on some 75hz show configurations on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics technique configurations.
- Get in touch with of Duty®: Black Ops four could practical experience stutter on some technique configurations.
- Open Broadcasting Software program™ could practical experience frame drops or stutter when utilizing AMF encoding on some technique configurations.
- HDMI® overscan and underscan possibilities could be missing from Radeon Settings on AMD Radeon VII technique configurations when the major show is set to 60hz.
- Stutter could be seasoned when Radeon FreeSync is enabled on 240hz refresh displays with Radeon RX 5700 series graphics solutions.
- AMD Radeon VII could practical experience elevated memory clocks at idle or on desktop.