Publisher Microids and developer Artefacts Studio have released a new set of screenshots for Garfield Kart: Furious Racing.
Here’s Garfield Kart: Furious Racing ’s image gallery. Click on any of these image thumbnails to see the complete-size screens:
Right here is an overview of the game, through Microids:
About Garfield Kart: Furious Racing
Fans of racing, cats and lasagna: get prepared!
the globe-renowned cat, is back to take on Jon, Odie and their good friends in
this racing game exactly where something goes! Every single of the readily available characters
and karts (which can be customized with dozens of accessories) has its
personal qualities and a distinctive driving style: make a strategic option
to match your play style so that you can cross the finish line in initial
spot! Get off to the greatest get started on the beginning line and master hard
skids to save time and win the race.
Crazy bonus things will be
readily available as well, like the pillow and the magic wand, to give you the
edge more than your competitors. And if you are as lazy as Garfield, take
shortcuts and use the Spring to overtake every person else!
- 3 Game Modes – Grand Prix, Single Race, and Time Trial.
- Multiplayer – Up to 4 players in split-screen mode and up to eight players in on the web mode, or transportable on Nintendo Switch.
- 16 Circuits – Crazy races in amazing environments inspired by the globe of Garfield, such as Palerock Lake and Pastacosi Factory.
- Eight Characters – Play as Garfield, Odie, Jon, Nermal, Arlene, Liz, Harry, and Squeak.
- Nine Attack and Defense Bonuses – Turn the race in your favor.
Garfield Kart: Furious Racing is due out for PlayStation four, Xbox One particular, Switch, and Computer through Steam on November five in North America and November 7 in Europe.