Can you hear them….the Drums of War? Only if you have your VR goggles on. A new rhythm game from market veteran Alan Flores (lead designer on numerous rhythm games such as 2000s sensation Guitar Hero) has you applying the energy of music to…bash dwarves and unicorns in the face.
Yup, this one’s got a twist that tends to make it as opposed to most other rhythm games on the marketplace. You are not in a vibrant and fashionable planet of neon and synth, nor onstage in front of millions of screaming fans….you are a giant brutish orc, and you really feel like smashing all the things in front of you.
You have got a set of drums at all instances, and the beats you play with them manage your actions. Hit them in time with the music to stroll. Play out of sync and the orc will veer off to a single side. Play the side drums and he’ll turn. The two center drums are your weapons — they fire cannonballs at something in your way!
- Get pleasure from complete 360 degrees of freedom in each movement and combat.
- Encounter visceral music rhythm gameplay in VR!
- Fight off hordes of fantasy creatures – such as pesky dwarves, chalky skeletons, attractive succubi, and a lot extra.
- Acquire drum skins from the shop for stat upgrades!
- Rampage via 15 story levels and an unending provide of dwarves.
- Bonus modes contain:
- Wardrum Hero: A higher score combat challenge exactly where you slay an endless horde of dwarves (inspired by Guitar Hero).
- Jukebox: Bang the drums to the music and appreciate the scenery.
- Two randomized dungeons!
- Headbang-worthy metal soundtrack:
- Original tracks from Gabe Castro, composer of the indie mega-hit The Forest.
- Licensed tracks from metal giants Warbringer and Exmortus.
Catch the beat of Drums of War October 1, when it arrives for Oculus Rift and SteramVR-compatible headsets.
Like this Post? Subscribe to Our Feed!