Earlier this month, developer Phoenix Labs announced plans to shift Dauntless out of Early Access. As such, the cross-platform monster-hunting title was preparing to enter a new phase. Nicely, Early Access is more than. In addition, that new phase has officially gone reside in the kind of Update 1., aka “Aether Unbound.”
Equivalent to most new releases, “Aether Unbound” has a trailer accompanying its launch. See what new adventures await in the video down beneath:
As noted above, Update 1. does much more than bring Dauntless out of Early Access across all platforms. The patch also introduces a host of extra content material. This incorporates a brand-new weapon, the Bounty program, a new quest, the capacity to skip cutscenes, and so a lot much more. For a fast down of all the fresh goodies now readily available in the monster-hunting knowledge, see the following list, courtesy of Update 1.0’s patch notes:
Dauntless Update Patch Notes
- New Weapom: The aether strikers are a pugilist’s weapon and the most recent to join the Slayer arsenal.
- Bounty Method: Take benefit of a new, much more versatile way to earn Hunt Pass knowledge. This function replaces weekly challenges and the Hunt Pass break aspect program.
- New Dire Behemoth: Tempestborne Stormclaw has arrived in the Shattered Isles, wreaking havoc with its strong storms. Appear for the newest Dire on the Hunt Board.
- New Hunt Pass: A new season starts, and a new Hunt Pass follows.Prepare to unleash your inner energy in Aether Unbound: Way of the Fist.
- Twin Suns Mastery: The Twin Suns exotic repeaters now have an official Mastery card. Open up your Mastery menu (‘N’ on Computer) to see what challenges await.
- Skip Scene: Not interested in watching a cutscene? Slayers will now see an on-screen choice to skip previous cinematic scenes.
- Aether Strikers Quest: New weapon. New quest. You will get this one particular about the exact same time you choose up your initially repeaters quest for Janek Zai.
- A Friendly Excursion: Also new on the quest front is “Friends Certainly,” a restricted-time quest that challenges Slayers to hunt with their close friends and earn exclusive dyes. Be confident to full it just before time runs out!
“Aether Unbound” also brings with it a handful of high quality of life updates. Also, Dauntless‘ graphics, overall performance, and user interface received a lot of alterations. A litany of bug fixes have been addressed, as nicely.
Dauntless is readily available now as a absolutely free-to-play title for the PlayStation four, Computer, and Xbox One particular platforms.
[Source: Phoenix Labs]