Hello Games has stuck to its word and released a brand new update that brings some significantly-required visual improvements to No Man’s Sky for PSVR. The new update, version two.12, is accessible to download and set up now. If you do not have the update at present downloading, head more than to the game’s icon, press the ‘options’ button and then choose ‘check for update’ to force the update by way of. The update size is four.7GB, so make confident you have ample space on your difficult drive.
Under you will come across the complete patch notes, courtesy of Hello Games:
Added new events to the Nexus:
- Sometimes, ‘Encrypted Missions’ will seem on the Nexus mission list. The objectives for these missions are hidden till the mission is in progress, but the rewards are far larger.
- Every day, each and every player also has the possibility to comprehensive a Nexus mission to earn Quicksilver.
- Added new customisation things to the Quicksilver shop: a complete suit of Vy’keen-style armour.
- Progress towards unlocking these things is accomplished by neighborhood-wide completion of Nexus missions.
- Fixed a quantity of mission flow challenges in common Nexus missions.
- Elevated the reward from common Nexus missions.
- Enhanced the visuals of the mission get started UI in Nexus missions.
- Introduced a quantity of Computer VR and PSVR rendering optimisations.
- Considerably enhanced image good quality in PSVR: decreased blurriness brought on by TAA jitter and fixed low-good quality terrain/atmosphere jaggies.
- Introduced a quantity of basic Computer optimisations.
- Introduced an optimisation to area decoration.
- Elevated the stack multiplier on a considerable quantity of goods.
- Fixed an situation that prevented Larval Cores and Hypnotic Eyes from becoming employed as cooking components.
- Fixed terrible information in the Nutrient Refiner recipes for many cheeses and cheese-primarily based goods.
- Fixed an situation that prevented ships/Multi-Tools/and so forth becoming rotated in the inventory.
- Fixed an situation that brought on the Blaze Javelin not to function in VR.
- Fixed an situation that brought on players with Rocket Boots to jump when deciding on items in the Swift Menu.
- Rebalanced NPC language encounters so that attempts at working with alien words are viewed much more positively.
- Fixed an situation that brought on creature bait stored in the cargo inventory to be unavailable.
- Fixed an situation that brought on double inputs on some UI screens.
- Fixed an situation that brought on incorrect unit fees to be employed when buying Exosuit slot upgrades.
- Enhanced the audio balance in a quantity of locations, as nicely as fixing some missing sounds and some incorrectly looping sounds.
- Fixed an situation that brought on NPCs to in some cases face the incorrect way on the Nexus.
- Fixed a quantity of incorrect and missing handle icons.
- Fixed a quantity of handle conflict challenges when plugging numerous gamepads into 1 Computer.
- Added validation to protect against invalid actions becoming bound.
- Fixed a quantity of stuttering challenges when working with mouselook on the Steam controller.
- Fixed an situation exactly where the input for uploading a base screenshot did not function appropriately on consoles.
- Fixed repeated triggering of a warning noise when registering precise actions with Steam.
- Fixed a quantity of challenges exactly where weapons would interfere with Swift Menu use on Computer.
- Fixed a Computer controller situation that brought on Discovery Web page subsections to be incorrectly closed.
- Fixed a quantity of colour and texture challenges in a precise exotic biome variant.
- Fixed a quantity of collision challenges on the Space Anomaly.
- Added audio to Cronos’ barbeque on the Space Anomaly.
- Created landing bay seats sittable on the Space Anomaly.
- Fixed some precise LODing challenges on the Space Anomaly.
- Fixed a quantity of LODing challenges with precise fighter-style starship variants.
- Fixed a quantity of collision and visual challenges with freighter hangers.
- Fixed an situation that brought on faecium deposits to have an incorrect icon when viewed by way of the Evaluation Visor.
- Fixed a quantity of challenges with the graphics settings descriptions in the Computer alternatives pages.
- Enhanced the visuals of a quantity of mission icons.
- Removed some erroneous automatic chat messages.
- Added automatic chat messages when transferring things to players not in your present group.
- Added automatic chat messages when beginning missions.
- Added automatic chat messages when brief of components to make a pinned item.
- Fixed a soft lock that could happen when answering the Communicator following swapping ships or summoning ships.
- Fixed a camera situation that could happen when answering the Communicator when playing in third particular person.
- Added a workaround to protect against a permanent black screen when working with older AMD drivers.
- Added a workaround to protect against a crash bug in older AMD drivers.
- Added a workaround for driver challenges with AMD laptops.
- Fixed a quantity of uncommon crashes when testing collision.
- Fixed a quantity of inventory-connected crashes.
- Fixed a uncommon threading crash.
- Fixed a softlock that could happen when opening the Nexus mission list with the chat window open.
- Fixed a GPU crash that could happen on PS4 in the Galaxy Map and loading starfield.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when loading pretty substantial bases.
- Fixed a uncommon networking crash.
- Fixed a uncommon memory corruption.
- Fixed a Linux driver situation.
- A variety of localised text improvements.
Supply: Hello Games
Chris has been writing about gaming news for far also lengthy, and now he’s carrying out it even much more. A correct PlayStation know-it-all, Chris has owned just about each and every Sony console that ever existed. Trophies are like crack to this fella. (Bronze trophies, that is – he only has 1 Platinum.)