Asymmetrical slasher Friday the 13th has been patched on Nintendo Switch with bugs squashed and top quality of life improvements. Recall, thanks to legal shenanigans the game will never ever get new content material, on Switch or any other format.
Right here are the notes.
Patch Notes – Update 1.02.00 – Friday the 13th: The Game on Switch
- TUNED – Thumb stick input for the Switch Joycon has been tuned to be a lot more in line with our other platform versions.
- REMOVED – Emotes NOT INTENDED for release have been removed in compliance with the status of content material in Friday the 13th: The Game.
- FIXED – Interaction Concern that was permitting Counselors to access unreachable places, such as the roof.
- FIXED – Interaction Concern that was permitting Jason to access unreachable places, such as the roof.
- FIXED – An concern permitting Counselors to interrupt animations such as jumping from windows.
- FIXED – An concern causing the car or truck to often recall forward input, soon after a crash and restart of the car or truck, causing the car or truck to develop into stuck.
- FIXED – An concern causing players to be unable to join any on the internet activities in game soon after a failed try to join a Speedy Play lobby.
- FIXED – Different places exactly where counselors could develop into stuck in the atmosphere.
- FIXED – Different places exactly where counselors could fall via the atmosphere.
- FIXED – Different places exactly where Jason could develop into stuck in the atmosphere.
- FIXED – Title Crash – When a driver is pulled from a automobile though beginning it.
- FIXED – Title Crash – Incorrect button press as Jason to break walls.
- FIXED – An concern causing animation to lock up if button press removed as well quickly.
- FIXED – An concern causing an Interaction Lock soon after drop item animation was interrupted.
- FIXED – Different floating objects in game, which includes a police car or truck. No a lot more flying cops.
- FIXED – Counselors becoming in a position to be healed though in a automobile or hiding spot.
- FIXED – Props with incorrect properties, such a wooden immobile automobiles.
- FIXED – A portrait in a cabin that would disappear when you approached. Spooky.
- FIXED – Different counselor “Safe Spots” on a number of maps.
- FIXED – Hologram wood pile is now strong once again.
- FIXED – Double shotgun spawn in single place on Higgins Haven Tiny.
- FIXED – Offline Bots – Fixed an concern that would result in the bots to develop into stuck if Jason hits them through an animation.