Polish studio Frozen District published a zany hack-and-slasher referred to as Warlocks two: God Slayers on the Computer final July. If you skipped out on it, the game is at present on sale this week at a whopping 65% discount.
Turn into a warlock in a vast wasteland, carving up monsters left and proper to make your way to the mighty gods that underestimate your capabilities. RPG components, RNG loot drops, and a wide variety of more than 40 enemies hold items exciting. The Computer version of Warlocks two consists of an exclusive on line multiplayer mode, so you will be in a position to invite numerous good friends to partake in the god-slaying insanity.
- Hilarious pixel art with hand-drawn animations.
- Dynamic hack ‘n’ slash expertise in solo, regional, and on line co-op (up to 4 players).
- Extra than 40 forms of difficult enemies who will function with each other to take you down utilizing their special talent sets.
- 5 distinct forms of Warlocks to select from, every with their personal skills to unlock all through the game.
- Particular familiar slot for your character (with evolutions!).
- eight-10 hours of gameplay to comprehensive the solo adventure with 1 Warlock.
- Giant, effective bosses waiting to get slayed.
- Substantial maps with tons of randomly-generated loot to be picked up.
- Colorful narration with lots of jokes and humor.
That is not all….each acquire of Warlocks two: God Slayers this week will come with a cost-free digital artbook and soundtrack. 9 tracks of music and 44 pages of sketches for nothin’. Warlocks two: God Slayers is out now on Steam and GOG, and the sale will final till September 23.
Like this Report? Subscribe to Our Feed!