Nintendo has released a new, 30-second story trailer for The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening.
Verify Out the The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening Story Trailer:
Right here is an overview of the game, by means of Nintendo.com:
About The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening
Discover a reimagined Koholint Island in one particular of the most beloved games in the Legend of Zelda series.
Hyperlink has washed ashore on a mysterious island with strange and colorful inhabitants. To escape the island, Hyperlink will have to gather magical instruments across the land and awaken the Wind Fish. Discover a reimagined Koholint Island that is been faithfully rebuilt in a brand-new art style that will entice fans and newcomers alike. Battle enemies as you conquer quite a few dungeons and uncover the hidden secrets of the island. Encounter Super Mario enemies like Goombas, Piranha Plants, and a lot more, and interact with exceptional locals who assistance Hyperlink on his adventure. As you clear dungeons all through the primary story, earn dungeon rooms (Chambers), then arrange them into custom layouts in the all-new Chamber Dungeon. Location your dungeon entrance, Nightmare area, and almost everything in in between as you attempt to fulfill objectives and play by means of a new dungeon. Tap compatible amiibo figures to earn a lot more Chambers and and extra Chambers all through the game in updated mini-games, such as the river rapids, trendy game, and fishing.
- As Hyperlink, discover a reimagined Koholint Island and gather instruments to awaken the Wind Fish to obtain a way house.
- Discover quite a few dungeons, riddled with tricks, traps, and enemies, which includes some from the Super Mario series.
- Meet and interact with exceptional locals to get assistance on your adventure.
- Listen to a reawakened soundtrack that assists bring life to Koholint Island.
- Earn Chambers (Dungeon Rooms) and arrange them to comprehensive objectives in the all-new Chamber Dungeon.
- Full dungeons all through the story to earn their rooms for the Chamber Dungeon.
- Earn extra chambers in mini-games and by tapping any amiibo figure featuring a Legend of Zelda character.
The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening is due out for Switch on September 20.