Paradox Improvement Studio have released a different major totally free content material update to the empire constructing game Europa Universalis IV.
The 1.29 Manchu update went reside yesterday with these headlining additions:
- A lot more detailed northeast Asian map: New provinces and higher historical fidelity to Manchuria and Mongolia.
- Empire of China rebalance: The Celestial Throne must be anything worth fighting for! New challenges in holding the title, but excellent bonuses for a smart emperor that can retain the Middle Kingdom collectively.
- Elevated dynamism in the Ming Empire: Modifications to meritocracy and the Mandate encourage a additional difficult and significantly less static Ming knowledge.
- New Historical Events: Flavor events and new occasion chains that add higher depth and context to Ming and Manchu improvement by means of the game.
- Host can now be observer in multiplayer games
- Added Korean mission tree with 27 missions in total
- 64bit only now
There is fairly a lot additional to it like a lot of balance modifications and bug fixes. See all about it right here.
Significantly like what occurred with the Prison Architect update, the Linux version does have some problems due to the new Paradox Launcher. If it does not operate for you, attempt this as a launch selection on Steam (suitable click -> “Properties” -> “Set Launch Options…”):
If you want to bypass the launcher totally, you can do so fairly very easily just by launching EU IV straight. To locate the installed folder, suitable click on the game and go to “Properties” and then -> hit the “Nearby Files” tab and press “Browse Nearby Files…”. Then just run the “eu4” file.
You can choose up Europa Universalis IV from Humble Retailer and Steam.