Fortnite’s most up-to-date update has been deployed. Version 10.31 capabilities a new Celebration Hub, along with some modifications and bug fixes.
Beneath are the complete patch notes:
Hang with good friends though you are on the go so the celebration under no circumstances stops. See who’s on-line, celebration up, and play collectively. (Or just voice chat!) For a deeper dive on Celebration Hub, study our FAQ here.
WEAPONS + Things
- Resolved an concern involving the Star Wand and AC/DC Pickaxes not carrying out the intended quantity of harm.
- For the reason that this concern has been resolved, these Pickaxes have been re-enabled.
- Storm Circles will no longer finish at the following places (in core and Arena modes):
- Moisty Palms
- Greasy Grove
- Tilted Town
- Retail Row
- Resolved an concern in which Ziplines could give players an unintended impact.
- For the reason that this concern has been resolved, Ziplines have been re-enabled.
- When a player is eliminated, their harm towards the Storm Surge threshold will no longer be removed from their remaining teammates’ total.
- Help-a-Creator codes can now be made use of for genuine-dollars provides in-game.
- Far more info on this will be offered in a weblog post later this week.
- Please note: For any Packs that include V-Bucks, the income share will be applied to the Creator code that is entered when the V-Bucks from that pack are spent.
- From server on September 13
- Resolved an concern involving some Mission objectives not measuring progress.
- From hotfix on September 11
- Improved the limit for Fundamental Storm Controllers from 10 to 16.