Get prepared for a further weekend complete of testing games, as Valve and CodeWeavers have place out a fresh official develop of Steam Play Proton for your pleasure.
Here’s the highlights:
- Strengthen behavior of PlayStation four controllers and controllers connected by Bluetooth.
- Extra improvements to mouse capture and window concentrate loss behavior.
- Farming Simulator 19 is now playable.
- Repair some graphics troubles in A Hat in Time and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom three.
- Update DXVK to v1.three.four
- Update D9VK to .21-rc-p.
- Update FAudio to 19.09.
As normally, locate the complete changelog right here.
Fantastic to see a further release, every single update ought to bring it that step additional towards supporting additional and additional games whose developers or publishers never want to assistance Linux officially.
Some thing also connected, Jason Evangelho who writes for Forbes and runs the Linux For Every person Podcast (which I am a guest on often) just completed recording an episode speaking to CodeWeavers. Hold an eye on their Twitter or web-site for the episode going up in a handful of days, ought to be an fascinating 1.
What will you be testing with Steam Play this weekend? Let us know in the comments.