DICE has released an update with regards to the Clone Commander who will be added to Star Wars Battlefront two later this month in the Cooperation update, and now we know what the unit’s principal weapon will be as properly as the skills. There’s been progress as properly due to the fact the Clone Commando’s reveal at gamescom and you will be capable to see them at the finish of the list.
Clone Commando’s weapon will be the DC-17m Repeating Blaster Rifle which has each rifle mode and grenade launcher mode. The unit’s skills include things like the grenade anti armour attachment as the DC-17m’s projectiles can do higher harm against cars. The second capacity is Battle Concentrate which reduces harm taken by 25% for the clone commando and nearby allies for a restricted time. The third is the Repulsor Blast which knocks down nearby enemies.
And the updates due to the fact gamescom as promised.
- Added the repulsor gadget to the Clone Commandos arm
- Additional improvements and refinements to the skills
- Added a initially version of a passive messaging method that shows allies and enemies that the Battle Concentrate buff is active
- Basic balance tweaks
- Updated icons for Battle Concentrate and Repulsor (ones above are from gamescom)
- Tweaked default appear with particulars added to essential regions
In addition, the Boots on the Ground occasion is now reside till September 15th. Throughout the occasion only Troopers and reinforcements will be playable in Galactic Assault and Capital Supremacy.
— EA Star Wars (@EAStarWars) September 13, 2019