Klei Entertainment has announced the release date for their steamy parkour game Hot Lava. Gamers who want to relive their childhood memories of playing the floor is lava can appear forward to September 19 when the game comes out on Computer by way of Steam.
Announced extra than 3 years ago, we wouldn’t hold it against you if you forgot that Hot Lava even exists. For the duration of that extended improvement period, developer Klei steadily continued perform on their imaginative parkour game. Jumping across deep crevices, clinging to ledges, maintaining your momentum and avoiding falling into boiling hot lava is the name of the game right here. Klei has actually place all children’s favourite fantasy game into digital type, so that gamers can as soon as once again relive their old memories.
With the game’s launch taking place subsequent week on Thursday, Hot Lava will come with a lot of content material, but even if players finish all courses, the addition of Steam Workshop assistance signifies that the neighborhood will undoubtedly add fantastic new content material extended soon after the credits have rolled. Even gamers who played Hot Lava to death in the current beta can appear forward to lots of new additions, such as the basement, achievements, unlockable things, and basic bug fixes.
Here’s a rundown of Hot Lava’s capabilities by the developer:
- With each other: Conquer difficult worlds with up to eight buddies with drop in-drop out multiplayer.
- Traverse: Run, jump, climb, swing, enhance, and surf in initial individual across lava filled worlds. Mastering execution will take dedication and ability.
- Discover: Detailed environments jam packed with childhood nostalgia.
- Compete: To obtain the quickest route working with shortcuts and specialist execution on the buddies leaderboard.
- Stay clear of: lava, toxic waste, bottomless pits, and crushers. Danger is about every single corner.
- Make: Hot Lava comes with a level building kit for Unity. Share your creations on the Steam Workshop.