Here’s some entertaining news, Iron Danger from Action Squad Studios sounds exciting and it really is attempting to set itself apart from the quite a few turn-primarily based tactical RPGs out there.
With the fate of the whole planet apparently in your hands you will deal with cosmic magic, monsters and colossal war machines in an try to save it. I like games that combine components from distinct time periods, so you are dealing with each magic and machine right here. You take on the part of Kipuna, a “straightforward village girl” who ends up gaining energy more than time itself and this is applied for the duration of combat.
Even though the trailer above is not fresh it really is the most current they have on YouTube, even so with it in improvement it appears like it ticks a lot of the correct boxes to stand out from the crowd.
- Use special time-rewind mechanics and expertise completely new take on tactical combat and puzzles
- Enter into deep tactical combat with simultaneous turns and take benefit of very interactive atmosphere to succeed
- Adventure in a planet of steampunk fantasy and meet it is special inhabitants inspired by Finnish folklore
- Fight epic boss monsters on the path to fulfill your destiny
- No grinding. Character improvement is tied to actions that player characters will take.
On the Steam forum, the developer have a extremely clear “Yes. The word is Yes. )” in reply to a user asking about a Linux port.
Sounds like it really is a tiny when away however although, as they are not at the moment arranging Early Access due to how the game will play. At present, they are estimating it becoming someplace amongst an Alpha and Beta stage of improvement.
You can wishlist and comply with it on Steam.
Hat tip to Jimm.