Madden NFL 20 game update 1.13 is obtainable, verify out the patch notes under and let us know what you are seeing.
NOTE: The Madden Engineering group is presently searching into the unexpected concern with Madden Ultimate Group and Superstar KO.
Update as of four:01PM: The Madden Group (i.e. Producers/QA) is nevertheless operating with the Madden Engineering Teams to realize root trigger of the difficulties that players had been seeing soon after the Title Update.
— EA_KRAELO (K) #WeAreMadden (@EA_KRAELO) September 12, 2019
- Colts WR TY Hilton has been upgraded to a Superstar X-Issue to replace former Colts QB Andrew Luck, who not too long ago retired. Here’s a rapid breakdown of TY Hilton’s skills:
- RAC ‘em Up – When in the zone, wins RAC catches vs. single coverage
- Double Move Elite – Larger possibility of good results when operating double-move routes
- Route Technician – Faster cuts even though operating routes
- DEV NOTE: These X-Issue updates will only effect franchises made soon after today’s update when utilizing the ‘Custom Roster’ alternative when generating the league these alterations will not effect current Franchises.
- Basic stability and connectivity improvements
- Fixed difficulties with the ‘Backfield Master,’ ‘Backfield Mismatch,’ and ‘Matchup Nightmare” skills
- Fixed a QB Scramble bug when hot routing on PA Zone Fake Jet
- DEV NOTE: In our preceding title update, we talked about that we fixed a equivalent concern. There had been two instances that triggered the QB to enter a undesirable state, and the preceding update only fixed 1 of these instances. This will repair the other identified case, which is certain to the PA Zone Fake Jet set-up.
Madden Ultimate Group Updates
- Fixed an concern causing unreadable text to seem in the ‘Seasons Progress’ bar soon after losing a MUT Seasons game
- Fixed an concern causing the Mission List to be reduce off when obtaining also a lot of products present in the MUT Hub
- Basic stability improvements