Nintendo has updated Fire Emblem: 3 Homes to version 1..two., and the update is a large one particular. There are new modes, new Expansion Pass Content material for these that have bought it, and a new English voice for Byleth (male). As usual, there had been also a handful of bug fixes and adjustments. We’ve incorporated the official patch notes from Nintendo down beneath, so if you want to, really feel free of charge to verify it out.
- New and Updated Characteristics
- Added Maddening mode to the New Game difficulty possibilities. Note that if you clear Maddening mode with out deciding on New Game +, the title screen will transform.
- Enhanced the bonus Renown for deciding on New Game + at the commence of the game.
- In addition to the usual difficulty bonus, 10,000 Pts. will now be added every time you clear a path.
- The max threshold for bonus Renown is now 50,000 Pts.
- If you currently began playing utilizing New Game + ahead of applying the DLC information, 10,000 Pts. per cleared path will be added to every save slot the 1st time it is loaded.
- Up to Ver.1..1, only the form of path cleared was saved but not the quantity of clears for the very same path, which will now be saved applying the DLC Ver.1..two.
- Added Goddess Tower to the Occasion Gallery in Extras. Use the ZL/ZR Buttons to pick the Goddess Tower web page, then pick a character occasion to replay.
- The Occasion Gallery is unlocked after you have cleared the game.
- Implemented new English voice for Byleth (male).
- New Expansion Pass Content material:
- A new set of things
- You can get this set of things as DLC Supplies from the bed in Byleth’s Private Quarters. Every single save file can get these supplies: Sacred Galewind Footwear (Movement +1), Sacred Floral Robe (HP +7), Sacred Snowmelt Drop (Strength +three), Sacred Moonstone (Speed +three).
- Added auxiliary battles
- There are 5 further auxiliary battles in the Expansion Pass: Battle at Lake Teutates, Battle in the Forest, Battle at Gronder Field, Battle at the Sealed Forest, and Battle at Conand Tower.
- Based on your progress, one particular of them will be listed in the battle-choice screen.
- These further auxiliary battles will be marked with the yellow “!” icon in the battle-choice screen. As a bonus, these battles may perhaps give you status-up things, such as Ailell Pomegranate, and an improved Gold reward in addition to the Bullions.
- All maps will consume one particular activity point to commence.
- A new song (Corridor of the Tempest)
- You can access the new song (Corridor of the Tempest) from the Technique menu whilst you are in an auxiliary battle. You can also listen to it in the Music Library.
- New attire/accessory (Property Loungewear / Glasses for Byleth)
- The new attire (Property Loungewear) is for the protagonist and students. Swap outfits in Byleth’s Private Quarters from the Journal. These outfits are only wearable inside the monastery, or for distinct unit classes for the duration of battle (this varies by character).
- The new attire can not be sent along with a traveler.
- The new accessory (Glasses) can also be place on in Byleth’s Private Quarters. They can be combined with any other attire. The glasses can be worn in the monastery and for the duration of battle.
- A confirmation message is now displayed when you abandon an item for the duration of battle.
- A new set of things
- Fixed the bug that triggered the game to freeze when Fortify was utilised whilst equipped with a specific talent.
- Addressed the incorrect character style in occasion nonetheless photos.
- Fixed the bug that incorrectly displayed a Caspar line as Linhardt’s for the duration of the White Heron Cup.
- Fixed the bug that displayed a “TBD” message when mastering combat.
- Fixed the bug in the reduce-in sequence for a Vital attack.
- Fixed the bug that prevented Rescue magic from functioning appropriately to move an ally to a space close to the user.
- Fixed the bug that accidentally let the player enter the closed-off desk corridor in the Cardinals’ Space.
- Some text has been revised.
- The gameplay has been enhanced by addressing a couple of further bugs.