Horror adventure title Blair Witch now received its initially functionality update, its patch notes revealing functionality optimization, alongside a handful of bug fixes and additions.
Amongst other items, the initially functionality update for Blair Witch has introduced each HDR assistance and ultra-wide assistance for monitors utilizing the 3440×1440 resolution.
Blair Witch 1st Efficiency Update Patch Notes
Right here are all the adjustments and additions introduced in the initially functionality update for Blair Witch, as per its patch notes:
- a uncommon fuse bug in a car or truck that blocked game progress
- getting into the car or truck in the woods
- bugs referred to getting into the cutscene
- other many scenarios that triggered the player stuck in the game
- visual effects at levels
- initially optimization corrections – and that is not the final word
- uncommon bug about getting into the cabin
- dog functionality, now it goes smoothly
- visual improvement of some cutscenes, in particular final ones
- ultra wide assistance for 3440×1440
- HDR assistance
It is worth maintaining in thoughts that at the time of writing the initially functionality update for Blair Witch is only reside on Steam. Developer Bloober Group has mentioned that it is testing the update and plans to launch it for Windows Retailer and Game Pass customers as quickly as attainable.
Blair Witch is out now on Computer and Xbox A single. Come across out what we believed of it in our Blair Witch critique.