Beginning at six:00 PM PST these days, members of the Xbox 1 Preview Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring will commence getting the most current 1910 Xbox 1 technique update (Make: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_191018363.7125.190826-1945).
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_191018363.7125.190826-1945
- Accessible: six:00 PM, August 27, 2019
- Mandatory: three:00 AM, August 28, 2019
- Fixed an situation exactly where consoles would shut down unexpectedly when attempting to access Guide or sign into profile.
- Fixed the situation in which some consoles would shut down unexpectedly for some customers.
- Fixed an situation in which you had been unable to turn on your console from your controller.
- Numerous updates to appropriately reflect neighborhood languages across the console.
- Customers are unable to navigate to the Privacy & On the net security section.
- Customers are seeing an incorrect message when attempting to set a Dwelling console.
- Customers are unable to full the setup for Dolby Atmos in the app and the app is not recognizing Dolby Atmos headphones
- Note: This is an situation with the Dolby Access app and the app developers are conscious and investigating.
- Customers who have Dolby Atmos enabled and console show settings set to 120hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) are experiencing loss of Dolby Atmos audio in some conditions.
- Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or reduced.
- Consumers attempting to modify their GT utilizing the new Gamertag capabilities on the console will not but see these modifications reflected on the console.
- In some cases customers may possibly encounter the incorrect Profile colour when powering on the console.
Thank you for getting portion of Alpha Skip-Ahead! For far more data relating to the Xbox 1 Update preview rings, verify out our weblog post right here.