Nasutoceratops has produced its way to Jurassic Globe Alive as component of the game’s most recent totally free content material drop. This new dinosaur may perhaps appear like a triceratops to an untrained eye, but it is, in reality, an completely unique species.
Alongside the Nasutoceratops, Update 1.9 also tends to make a variety of alterations and fixes, resolving many bugs that have been causing problems for some time now. Uncover the complete changelog under.
Jurassic Globe Evolution Update 1.9
- Added the Nasutoceratops
- Fixed a predicament exactly where a park could develop into potentially immune to illness
- Fixed Troodon and Olorotitan fossil contracts from getting provided also early throughout the key Campaign
- Autocancel active investigation if the investigation centres requirement is not met. Add an added line when deleting investigation centres to warn of this
- Fixed tutorial soft lock
- Fixed incorrect dinosaur label when attempting to transport a dinosaur quickly following getting notified that a Ranger/ACU tasks are complete
- Just after deleting a save, stay on the very same tab on the load/save UI, do not switch back to the default tab
- Palaeobotany feeder UI will now automatically close the additional specifics tab to prevent concentrate problems
- Fixed erroneous ‘medication successful’ message when medication is not researched
To take a appear at Evolution’s many earlier updates, verify out our content material release summary for the game.